03 April, 2020

[Walkthrough] The Men of Yoshiwara (Kikuya) - Iroha

(*Note: Special Thanks to Samoaya for this Walkthrough!)

Season 1: Main Story

Chapter 1
I’ll do my best.
Introduce yourself

Chapter 2
Because it's Iroha-san.
Why did I disobey my mother?

Chapter 3
We kissed.
Pleas,e get used to it.

Chapter 4
I want to see you.
Do you feel that way too?

Chapter 5
Grab his clothing
I have a bad feeling about this.

Chapter 6
For you too?
I understand.

Chapter 7
Slap his cheek
I was happy.

Chapter 8
Yes.
Do you make fireballs?

Chapter 9
Why?
You can't hide anything.

Chapter 10
I’m not like that.
I’ll be waiting.

Chapter 11
Isn't it painful?
I wasn't expecting this.

Chapter 12
It will get warm soon.
Don't hold back anymore.

Chapter 13
I’m the same.
The truth is I want to be next to you.
Kiss his chest


Super Happy Ending


Season 2: Main Story
(*Note: Special Thanks to Samoaya for this Walkthrough!)

Chapter 1
I want to be a family with you.
No means no!

Chapter 2
That's horrible!
You said too much.

Chapter 3
You talked in your sleep.
I felt dizzy.

Chapter 4
I trust your words Iroha-san.
It's better to believe you.

Chapter 5
Do you think it will go well?
He predicted this, didn't he?

Chapter 6
What are you saying with such a serious look?
I’m well aware of that.

Chapter 7
Stare at Azusa
I’ll explain it myself.

Chapter 8
Please, dress me.
Will he become an adult?

Chapter 9
Seems like it might be difficult.
Stare into his eyes

Chapter 10
What happens after this is important!
Something fun? What's that?

Chapter 11
I’m pleased.
It's about your safety though.
You’re sly.


Super Happy Ending

1 comment:

  1. Not sure why, but the version on the switch only has 8 chapters in season 2 & 3 or 4 choices in each chapter. I wonder if they made the chapters longer & combined a few together.

    ReplyDelete