03 April, 2020

[Walkthrough] The Men of Yoshiwara (Kikuya) - Kagerou

(*Note: Special Thanks to Samoaya for this Walkthrough!)

Main Story

Chapter 1
Apologize for your faults
I won't tell anyone.

Chapter 2
Play it off as a coincidence
What a wonderful sentiment.

Chapter 3
Say thank you
...

Chapter 4
Is it some precious?
See how things go

Chapter 5
Hold his hand back
Is there another way to get out of Yoshiwara?

Chapter 6
He was kind to me
We’re around the same age.

Chapter 7
Say no.
Call his name

Chapter 8
Gently stroke his cheeks
Don't worry about me, worry about yourself.

Chapter 9
I’m sorry for keeping it a secret.
I like you Kagerou-san.

Chapter 10
Yes.
Okay.

Chapter 11
Worse than yesterday.
Accept it obediently

Chapter 12
Hold his hand back
Calm down

Chapter 13
Quietly nod
I can't do that.


Super Happy Ending

No comments:

Post a Comment