03 April, 2020

[Walkthrough] My Butler - Makoto Kamisaki

(*Note: Special Thanks to Samoaya for the Walkthrough!)

Main Story

Chapter 1
I was so happy to see him.
I was feeling nostalgic.
Even if you say that...
I remember.
You’re more charming.

Chapter 2
There are birds in that cage.
Give a cookie to Makoto
You’re going to have a party for me?
Surrender yourself to him.
Apologize to Makoto

Chapter 3
Talk to Kira
Is he still angry?
Thank goodness.
Do you want to stay with me?
I thought you hated me.

Chapter 4
I’m happy as long as Makoto’s here with me.
Take a bite
That's what I like about him.
Can Makoto come back with me?
It made me nervous.
I wanted to kiss you too.

Chapter 5
Stay in bed a little longer
I’m okay with just being together with you.
I’ll help you too.
I only love you, Makoto.

Chapter 6
That's just how he expresses his love.
I’m sick of it.
It's been fun thanks to you, Makoto.
Tell him you love him

Chapter 7
Did you make it for me?
That's such a waste.
Sing for me right here.
I want you to quit.


Happy Ending

No comments:

Post a Comment