03 April, 2020

[Walkthrough] My Butler - Shohei Yonekura

(*Note: Special Thanks to Samoaya for the Walkthrough!)

Main Story

Chapter 1
How are you going to satisfy me?
Let him do what he wants
I’ll just have to do my best.
You’re not allowed to bathe with me.

Chapter 2
What did he just do?!
Ask Kira
Call out in a demanding voice
He really has thought a lot about it.
Tell him to not look at you
I believe you.

Chapter 3
Red roses
Get angry
Call for Yonekura

Chapter 4
I’m sorry.
Tell him nothing had happened
I’m at fault because I left on my own.
Would you do that to anyone?
I feel the same way.

Chapter 5
Don't leave me alone.
Help me change.
How about a massage?
Kiss him confidently
It's nothing.

Chapter 6
We won't be able to see each other again soon.
This bouquet.
Let's go, Yonekura.
It's so pretty.
Okay, I’ll do that.

Chapter 7
Has something happened?!
This is nonsense!
I just carelessly fell in love with him.
I love him too!
Happy Ending

No comments:

Post a Comment