03 April, 2020

[Walkthrough] My Butler - Yosuke Kira

(*Note: Special Thanks to Samoaya for the Walkthrough!)

Main Story

Chapter 1
Thank you.
Is he a bully?
I’m not very good at those things.
It's because I’m your fan.
I have to get away from him.

Chapter 2
I want to try making one.
How about your room?
A kiss or something
I’m scared so stop it!
Ask Yonekura and Kamisaki

Chapter 3
What do you think about me?
That's too sad.
If you’ll have me.
I’m embarrassed
We’re in full agreement.

Chapter 4
By kissing you?
He’s a kind yet lonely person.
I was looking for you, Kira.
Accept it
Go back on your own

Chapter 5
I wish we could do it again next year.
Trick
I’m embarrassed
Kiss him without speaking

Chapter 6
It's because I have a good teacher.
The Ferris wheel
Get closer to Kira
Lets come again.
You’re always forcing me to do it anyway.

Chapter 7
I’m glad it was success.
I guess that means we’re breaking up, huh?
I want to go with you too.
I’ll be lonely, too.
I’ll wait for you no matter what.

Happy Ending

No comments:

Post a Comment