05 April, 2020

[Walkthrough] My Secret Pets! - Lufna

(*Note: Special Thanks to Samoaya for the Walkthrough!)

Main Story

Chapter 1
Fine.
I don't mind.
But everyone is going to worry.
No way!
Not really.
Okay, thanks.

Chapter 2
Thanks.
Ahh...
I give up!
I stayed.
What’re you talking about?

Chapter 3
Thanks, both of you.
Actually...
They’re my cousins.
Thank you.
Maybe because of all you guys.

Chapter 4
Sorry.
You guys are too funny.
Stay home.
Sort of.
Why is this happening?

Chapter 5
Sorry.
Are the others worried?
Yeah...
No.
I asked Assam.

Chapter 6
What do you guys think?
No, but...
Thats too cruel!
I do...
But it's too cute!

Chapter 7
He just came in without asking.
I stroked his head.
I never said...
I don't want to loose you guys.
Yeah, let's do this together.

Chapter 8
Don't be stupid, everyone is right here!
Well, they don't look perfect but...
But everyone can see us.
Thank you.
Guys...


Miraculous Ending

No comments:

Post a Comment