05 April, 2020

[Walkthrough] My Secret Pets! - Ramin

(*Note: Special Thanks to Samoaya for the Walkthrough!)

Main Story

Chapter 1
It's you…
It's making me feel crazy.
I didn't resist.
It just sounded like you were having fun.
How about we all go?
Okay, I guess so.

Chapter 2
I’m sorry.
It's a good idea but...
O-okay…
That would be best.
Just how old are you?
Just a friend.

Chapter 3
I asked to talk first.
I watched what happened.
Sorry.
What if I said yes?
I’m not sure.

Chapter 4
I guess so.
Quit acting like I’m a little kid!
That might be good.
Okay…
I pretended to be okay.

Chapter 5
What do you mean?
This isn't like you.
Of course I do!
They’re so beautiful!
Embarrassed...

Chapter 6
...Sorry.
Of course it's a joke.
Sure.
They’ll all protect me.
I’m sorry you guys.
I’m a little scared but...

Chapter 7
No way!
I’m a little nervous about, though…
I’m doing okay now.
Do you really think so?
Let's go see him.

Chapter 8
Yes, lets all go together.
I’m so glad you’re okay!
How could I forget?
I was too scared to ask.
I didn't take the hand.


Miraculous Ending

No comments:

Post a Comment