20 November, 2020

[Walkthrough] Dream Daddy - Brian Harding

 

Main Story

(*Note: Special Thanks to Deb-chan for this Walkthrough!) 

Choices with no effect on approval or story are not listed.


INTRO

Unpack (Joseph, no choices leading to approval)


Get Coffee

Godspeed You! Black Coffee (Mat, hearts)
Iced Teagan and Sara (Mat, hearts)
Chai Antwoord (Mat, hearts)

Banana Bread Kennedys (Mat, hearts)
Right Said Banana Bread (Mat, hearts)


Park/fresh air

It’s a new technique. (Brian, hearts and eggplants)
I’ll catch it with my teeth next time. (Brian, hearts and eggplants)


Go out and watch... the Game?

I love shots. (Robert, hearts)
Compliment his rugged looks. (Robert, hearts)
Running from my problems. (Robert, hearts)

(Additional choices have no approval effect, but sleeping with Robert will lock out future choices for unlocking his romance achievement.)


Go to the gym

With your help, I am. (Craig, hearts)
Training to crush people’s skulls with his thighs. (Craig, hearts and eggplants)
I love learning. (Craig, hearts and eggplants)
I check out my hot bod. (Craig, hearts)


School

Either choice, except She’s fine. (Hugo, smoke)

Food Court (Damien, no choices leading to approval)


Date 1
 
I know when to hold ‘em. (Hearts and eggplants)

Mini game

I have bested you on the field of battle. (Hearts and eggplants)

Ask about his daughter. (Hearts and eggplants)

Compliment his beard. (Hearts and eggplants)

No one can out-fish me. (Hearts)

This is a great oppor-tuna-ty for friendship! (Hearts and eggplants)


Date 2

Maybe if I fall in you’ll save me. (Hearts and eggplants)

Put some bait on the hook. (Hearts and eggplants)

Tie a knot or something. (Hearts and eggplants)

Mini game

Throw the stick towards the woods (Hearts and eggplants)

Butt pats never fail (Hearts and eggplants)


Date 3

Mini game

SPEACH, SPEACH, SPEACH! (Hearts and eggplants)

Be honest with yourself. (Hearts and eggplants)

Mini game
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment