20 November, 2020

[Walkthrough] Dream Daddy - Damien Bloodmarch

 

Main Story

(*Note: Special Thanks to Deb-chan for this Walkthrough!) 

Choices with no effect on approval or story are not listed.


INTRO

Unpack (Joseph, no choices leading to approval)


Get Coffee

Godspeed You! Black Coffee (Mat, hearts)
Iced Teagan and Sara (Mat, hearts)
Chai Antwoord (Mat, hearts)

Banana Bread Kennedys (Mat, hearts)
Right Said Banana Bread (Mat, hearts)


Park/fresh air

It’s a new technique. (Brian, hearts and eggplants)
I’ll catch it with my teeth next time. (Brian, hearts and eggplants)


Go out and watch... the Game?

I love shots. (Robert, hearts)
Compliment his rugged looks. (Robert, hearts)
Running from my problems. (Robert, hearts)

(Additional choices have no approval effect, but sleeping with Robert will lock out future choices for unlocking his romance achievement.)


Go to the gym

With your help, I am. (Craig, hearts)
Training to crush people’s skulls with his thighs. (Craig, hearts and eggplants)
I love learning. (Craig, hearts and eggplants)
I check out my hot bod. (Craig, hearts)


School

Either choice, except She’s fine. (Hugo, smoke)

Food Court (Damien, no choices leading to approval)


Date 1
 
Look at the butterflies (hearts)

Look out the window (hearts)

Pick up a book (hearts)

Your home is really impressive! (Hearts and eggplants)

Love me some word jumbles. (Hearts)

Thou Art the Tightest (hearts and eggplants)

Snapdragons (hearts)

Mini game

I really admire how you handled that (hearts and eggplants)


Date 2

Is everything okay? (Hearts)

Tell a Dad Joke (hearts)

Thanks (hearts)

I will use this to dry y tears for those I’ve lost (hearts and eggplants)


Date 3

Cul-de-sac

Abandon all hope, ye who enter here (hearts and eggplants)

Coffee Spoon

Cup-de-sac

Give her the Right Said Banana Bread (hearts and eggplants)

What flavor pizza rolls are those?

Thou art welcome (hearts and eggplants)
 

No comments:

Post a Comment