28 December, 2020

[Walkthrough] Code: Realize - Abraham Van Helsing

Main Story

(*Note: Special Thanks to Deb-chan for this Walkthrough!)
 
VAN HELSING GOOD ENDING
 
CHAPTER 1

Take his hand

Allow it


CHAPTER 2

“I want to go with Victor.”

Come out.


CHAPTER 3

Ask Van Helsing to teach me

Insight to catch the opponent off-guard

Ask Van Helsing to teach me

Raise my hands and surrender


CHAPTER 4

Agree

Check on Van Helsing

Board the train.

Come out of hiding


CHAPTER 5

Think it’s a good idea.

Persuade him.

Ask about his past


CHAPTER 6

Run into back alley

Can’t let him do this!


CHAPTER 7

I don’t really understand.

Prepare for a counterattack!


CHAPTER 8

“You wouldn’t understand.”


CHAPTER 9

Make save file 1

...

Make save file 2

Find another route


CHAPTER 10

I consider you a friend...

Help Delly.


CHAPTER 11

Make save file 3

Chase after Van Helsing

He can’t bring himself to shoot.


CHAPTER 12

You’re important to me!


CHAPTER 13

Protest


VAN HELSING BAD ENDING 1

Load save file 1

Resist


VAN HELSING BAD ENDING 2

Load save file 2

Melt the door


VAN HELSING BAD ENDING 3

Load save file 3

Remain here


VAN HELSING BAD ENDING 4

Select Path of Genesis

Select Van Helsing History

Select Chapter 13- Stand By Me

Select No

Select Yes



Fall silent
 

No comments:

Post a Comment