28 December, 2020

[Walkthrough] Code: Realize - Victor Frankenstein

 

Main Story

(*Note: Special Thanks to Deb-chan for this Walkthrough!)
 
VICTOR GOOD ENDING

CHAPTER 1

Take his hand

Allow it


CHAPTER 2

“I want to go with Victor.”

Keep hiding.


CHAPTER 3

Ask Victor to teach me

Leave the tube alone

Ask Victor to teach me

Interesting!


CHAPTER 4

Disagree

Check on Victor

Board the train.

Stay hidden


CHAPTER 5

Isn’t there another way?

Persuade him.

Don’t ask


CHAPTER 6

Run into back alley

Can’t let him do this!


CHAPTER 7

I don’t really understand.

Prepare for a counterattack!


CHAPTER 8

“You wouldn’t understand.”


CHAPTER 9

Victor would never do something like that.

“I’m so glad you’re safe.”


CHAPTER 10

“I don’t know...”

Make save file 1

Step back


CHAPTER 11

“Don’t be so kind to me.”

“Thank you.”

Make save file 2

Don’t run


CHAPTER 12

Reassure Victor

Make save file 3

Search for a way out


CHAPTER 13

“I promise.”

Make save file 4

I believe in you...


VICTOR BAD ENDING 1

Load save file 1

Step towards her


VICTOR BAD ENDING 2

Load save file 2

Run


VICTOR BAD ENDING 3

Load save file 3

Wait


VICTOR BAD ENDING 4

Load save file 4

I don’t want to kill you. 

No comments:

Post a Comment