21 February, 2021

[Walkthrough] Codename: Cupid - Ichiya Kanokawa

Main Story

(*Note: Special Thanks to Amanda W. for this Walkthrough!)
 
Episode 1
C: "You're so rude!"
C: "None of your business."

Episode 2
A: "Isn't that hard?"
A: "I'm fine, really."

Episode 3
A: "Does he like to study?"
A: "I don't think you are."

Episode 4
A: "It doesn't suit me."
A: Brazen it out.

Episode 5
C: "What is that...?"
B: Say it's fun.

Episode 6
A: "This is nice."
A: "I'll stay."

Episode 7
A: "Then you'll have to do it, Ichiya."
B: Ask how to do it.

Episode 8
A: "I trust you."
A: "You've got it wrong!"

Episode 9
A: "Thank you."
A: Return the embrace.

Episode 10
C: "I didn't think you'd agree."
A: "Well, you're you!"

Episode 11
A: "You're mean!"
A: "Yes I am."

Episode 12
A: "I want Ichiya."
B: "He could've said something."

Episode 13
B: "I love him."
A: "I missed you."

Episode 14
B: Motoharu
A: "You can't afford me."

Episode 15
B: "I was worried."
A: "I love it."

Super Happy Ending
 

No comments:

Post a Comment