19 September, 2021

[Walkthrough] Olympia Soirée - Amakusa Shirou Tokisada

Main Story

 (*Note: Special Thanks to Deb-chan for sending me this and all other Olympia Soirée Walkthroughs!)
 
*TRIGGER WARNING* Non consentual drug usage and sexual abuse. 
 
-----------------------------------------------------------
Good Ending

Shou are used in many ways.
Why don’t we start as friends?
You’ll do fine, Tokisada!
I want to taste you first.
Things are going very well.
I don’t see why not.
Is it odd for me to ask that?
I haven’t made a decision yet.
Forget about Lord Hiruko.
Don’t let that bother you.
Tokisada seems worried.
I do like one younger man.
He can’t be trusted.

MAKE SAVE 1

Why are you asking me that?
Yes, maybe Tokisada.
Of course.
I wish I knew.

MAKE SAVE 2

I just want to talk to him.

-----------------------------------------------------------

Bad Ending 1

LOAD SAVE 1

Not really.
I don’t know.
I’m a bit busy…
I have no idea.
You don’t have to be so mean.

-----------------------------------------------------------

Bad Ending 2

LOAD SAVE 2

You don’t have to be so mean.
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment