19 September, 2021

[Walkthrough] Olympia Soirée - Riku

Main Story

 (*Note: Special Thanks to Deb-chan for sending me this and all other Olympia Soirée Walkthroughs!)
 
-----------------------------------------------------------
Good Ending

I don’t think so.
You’re being too suspicious.
What if we ask Lord Hiruko?
I’m not interested.
You’re not fooling me again.
I can understand that.
I’ll see him.
Do you want to be a candidate?
I suppose so.
I’ll write a request tonight.
I need to find a husband.
I don’t agree with you…
I know what it means.
I can’t do that.
You’re wrong…

MAKE SAVE 1

You’ve done nothing wrong.

MAKE SAVE 2

Please don’t say that…
I think so.
Daifuku’s troubling you again.
Kaina isn’t a bad person.

-----------------------------------------------------------

Bad Ending 1
 
LOAD SAVE 1


I’m so sorry to hear that.

-----------------------------------------------------------

Bad Ending 2

LOAD SAVE 2

Do you not like Riku?
Really?
Do you like hamburgers?
Should we go elsewhere?  
 

No comments:

Post a Comment