14 December, 2021

[Walkthrough] Oops, I Say Yes?! - Shu Hasunuma

Main Story - Part 1

(*Note: This Walktrough is still missing. If you per chance have it and want to share it here, you can either post it in the comment box below, or send it to me via email (dawnire@gmail.com) Thank you! ^^)
 

Main Story - Part 2

(*Note: This Walktrough is still missing. If you per chance have it and want to share it here, you can either post it in the comment box below, or send it to me via email (dawnire@gmail.com) Thank you! ^^)
 
 
 

5 comments:

  1. Infatuated ending shu

    episode 1:
    all right

    episode 2:
    avoid the subject entirely

    episode 3: I mean you did open the door for me

    episode 4:
    the hasu

    episode 5:
    make him do my bidding

    episode 6:
    i’m happy

    episode 7: thank shu

    episode 8:
    i’m winning next round

    episode 9:
    it’s cute

    episode 10:
    maybe

    ReplyDelete
  2. infatuated ending shu
    Part 2

    Infatuated ending:

    episode 1:attack back

    episode 2: my pleasure

    episode 3:
    i know what you like

    episode 4:
    who you callin a zombie

    episode 5:
    i’ll do that

    episode 6:
    that’d be great

    episode 7:
    talk about work

    episode 8:
    bargain for a tomato

    episode 9:
    keep the conversation going

    episode 10:
    ask shu

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wanton Ending
    1) …
    2) Play the part of his wife
    3) But you said…
    4) Hubby
    5) Err, I dunno
    6) I want to do a mini quest
    7) Talk about the movie
    8) Go a little easy on me
    9) What’s end origin story
    10) Yes

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. 9) What’s *the* origin story
      Sorry for the misspell ._.”

      Delete
    2. Main Story part 2 Wanton Ending

      1. Distract him

      2. I’ll get you fried chicken too

      3. What would you like?

      4.Nervously fudge an answer

      5. I have my reasons

      6. No explosions please

      7. Bring up the divorce papers

      8. I don’t know

      9. Go home

      10. Check with HR

      Delete