25 March, 2014

[Walkthrough] 10 Days with my Devil - Rein Isaka

Main Story

I can't promise that.
You don't have a girlfriend?
Don't say that so casually.
Keep watching them.
Talk to them brightly.
No, I'm not.
I want to see him again.
Tell me about Rein.
It wasn't just a coincidence, was it?
We should look for her.
Thank you for looking with us.
It would be nice if that were true.
Of course.
Rein, do you know Haruhito?
You go on ahead first.
What are you doing here, Haruhito?
I missed you.
Think of it as work.
Why would you do that?
Of course.
Take it.
I don't want to go.
Just saying that is enough.
Yes, it is.
I have no choice.
Look up in the sky.
Smile.
Speak to Haruhito.
Ask Cerby to help you.
Go toward Rein.

Super Happy Ending

Sequel

I'm already yours.
A little.
Do you not like the sofa?
We're not bathing together?
I'm his girlfriend.
Can I go with you?
Yes, I am.
Leave without me, Rein.
Everything.
Well, as long as we're together...
We should dance.
I'll wait here.
But we could understand each other.
Leave him alone.
I was just about to make dinner.
You should be an angel.
Is Rein safe?
Please forgive him.

Super Happy Ending

Wedding Sequel

(*Note: Special Thanks to Otome Queen for this Walkthrough! Please check out her Blog!)
  
Episode 1
It was just like you
You don't need to be so worried

Episode 2
A goodbye kiss?
I have my own work

Episode 3
Does everyone undergo that training?
Who do you think the culprit is?

Episode 4
Look at Rein
These 5 days felt like forever...

Episode 5
Isn't there some way to solve this?
I want Rein to come.

Episode 6
I'll put a band-aid on it
Let's chase after him.

Episode 7
That won't do anything?
It's how I feel.

Episode 8
Then a traditional kimono?
Why are you asking now?

Episode 9
I don't care, so long as it's you.
I'm a little torn.

Super Happy Ending

No comments:

Post a Comment