07 April, 2014

[Walkthrough] In Your Arms Tonight - Kippei Ebihara

Prologue

 (*To obtain a Super Happy Ending)

Don't get a divorce.
Ignore him.
Seconds?
I look forward to working together.
Talk about old times.
 

Main Story

Episode 1
I'll show you what I can do.
I'd like to keep working, if I can.

 Episode 2
I was just surprised.
It's no big deal.

 Episode 3
It's hard to say...
I don't know what to do.

Episode   4
You're a good looking guy...
I've never seen you smile before.

 Episode 5
A woman answered the phone.
You're embarrassing me...

Episode 6
He was amazing.
I can't.

Episode 7
You don't remember?
I wanted to have a drink with you.

Episode 8
Could we take a little walk?
I came to get out of the rain.

Episode 9
Hold on.
Dogwood.

Episode 10

That's right...

Episode 11

I'd like to keep working for a while.

Episode 12
That's not true.
Why did you say not to visit.

Super Happy Ending

Main Story: His POV

This is your style?
She might be crying again.
I had no choice.
Thanks for dinner.
Light or heavy prickling?
Anyone would.
Did you make it home okay?
Go after her.

Super Happy Ending

Sequel

Episode 1
A house with big kitchen!
We've never talked about it.

Episode 2
Stretch up to kiss him on the cheek.
I would have wanted you to tell me.

Episode 3
You're kind.
Didn't smile at all.

Episode 4
I want to hear more.
Would you please give me a chance?

Episode 5
It depends on how well I do.
What do you mean?

Episode 6
I love you.
Let's go!

Episode 7
(I want us to be together, always)
I'm not going to regret it.

Episode 8
I'm fine.
I want to go to!

Episode 9
Keep an eye on him.
Don't ask.

Super Happy Ending

Wedding Vows

Episode 1
What if a client walks in?
Sorry.

Episode 2
I’m just surprised.
Nothing.

Episode 3
That’s frustrating.
We’re trying our best.

Episode 4
You don’t have to laugh.
You.

Episode 5
What is it?
Sorry.

Episode 6
I wish you could.
Isn’t it great?

Episode 7
 Wait.
I think he’s nice.

Episode 8
It’s not Kippei’s fault!
What do you mean?

Episode 9
It was all worth it.
Sorry I worried you.

Super Happy Ending

Another Story

Episode 1
I think I should study more first.
We weren't compatible.

Episode 2
I'm not ashamed at all.
I didn't think about increasing sales.

Episode 3
There's so much I don't know.
Beats me.

Episode 4
I know.
Just be honest.

Episode 5
I try to come early once in awhile...
I just thought, I need to learn from you.

Episode 6
Are you trying to work? You're sick!
Are you still trying to work?

Episode 7
Takada, you're horrible.
I have a favor to ask.

Episode 8
Not at all.
It's alright.

Episode 9
Do you think so?
I thought I'd study.

Episode 10
I want to go somewhere with you.
Because we're... partners.

Episode 11
I just thought, that's true.
Mr. Ebihara... you knew.

Episode 12
I love you too.
Do you even consider other people?

Super Happy Ending

1 comment:

  1. I've used the walkthrough for the Main Story on Love 365 and it worked perfectly!

    ReplyDelete