April 7, 2014

[Walkthrough] In Your Arms Tonight - Soji Higashiyama

Main Story

Yes, I'd love to.
Please don't turn it down so quickly.
Why are you being so unreasonable?
I didn't really convince him.
What re you talking about?
Don't be so selfish.
I don't know why either.
Does he always do things like that?
I don't have a boyfriend.
Mr. Shinjo seems nice.
Do you like movies?
I don't know.
I think it's great.
How rude!
Don't say that about yourself.
I hope the Norinos wins.
It's all in the past.
I don't like it.
It's kind of sad.
I'll leave it up to your imagination.
Can I?
... I'm sorry about the other day.
I thought it could be a keepsake.
It's my fault.
Let me stay.
I can't.
No, you're not.
Why are you suddenly saying that now?
I just wanted to see him.
I like it.
I thought you were really pure.

Sequel

Episode 1
Go ahead and call.
You don’t have to answer now.

Episode 2
Laugh it off.
Immediately say “Of course.”

Episode 3
That was a surprise.
Kiss him softly.

Episode 4
You’re the only one I love.
Force a smile.

Episode 5
Have you eaten, Soji?
Am I unreliable?

Episode 6
I didn’t know you were in Tokyo.
Call out to him.

Episode 7
Step between them.
Why?

Episode 8
Cheer up.
I finally get it.

Episode 9
So am I.
Wait.

Episode 10
I was happy, okay?
I’ll try my best too.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment