07 April, 2014

[Walkthrough] In Your Arms Tonight - Soji Higashiyama

Main Story

Episode 1
Yes, I’d love to.
Please.

Episode 2
 Please, just stop.

Episode 3
I’m actually surprised he agreed.
No, you can’t.

Episode 4
Don’t be so selfish.
Sorry…

Episode 5
But you worked so hard on it.
I don’t have a boyfriend.

Episode 6
You’re really very kind.
 I haven’t seen a movie in a long time.

Episode 7
I’m sorry.
I think it’s great.

Episode 8
How rude!
The work you do is wonderful.

Episode 9
I’m sure Higashiyama will be fine.
It’s all in the past.

Episode 10
I don’t like it.
It’s kind of sad.

Episode 11
Perhaps.
Can I?

Episode 12
I’m happy we got to talk the other day…
You taught me about ceramics.

Episode 13
It’s my fault.
Let me stay.

Episode 14
I can’t.
It’s how it should have been.

Episode 15
He hates me.
I just wanted to see him.

Episode 16
All of it.
I Thought you were shy.

Super Happy Ending

Sequel

Episode 1
Go ahead and call.
You don’t have to answer now.

Episode 2
Laugh it off.
Immediately say “Of course.”

Episode 3
That was a surprise.
Kiss him softly.

Episode 4
You’re the only one I love.
Force a smile.

Episode 5
Have you eaten, Soji?
Am I unreliable?

Episode 6
I didn’t know you were in Tokyo.
Call out to him.

Episode 7
Step between them.
Why?

Episode 8
Cheer up.
I finally get it.

Episode 9
So am I.
Wait.

Episode 10
I was happy, okay?
I’ll try my best too.

Super Happy Ending
 

No comments:

Post a Comment