26 May, 2014

[Walkthrough] Love! Sushi Rangers - Tamaki Marui


Tamaki Marui
(*Note: Unfortunately Koyonplete no longer exist, so this game is not available anymore!)

 [Chapter 1: Prank Kiss]
    1.02Get CG! (50 koyon)

    1.05[1] It made me feel so happy and excited. (25%)
    [2] I guess i should make sure with him.
    [3] He is still capable of doing things like that despite being a young boy.
"Unlock New Panel!"


[Chapter 2: I'm a Boy!]
    2.03[1] I think he's a cute younger brother.
    [2] I think he's an innocent boy. (25%)
    [3] I think he's a very considerate person.

    2.05Get CG! (50 koyon)
"Unlock New Panel!"


[Chapter 3: Time for Parting]
    3.01Get CG! (50 koyon)

    3.05[1] Yes you did.
    [2] Not exactly, but it feels uncomfortable.
    [3] I don't know how I feel yet. (25%)
"Unlock New Panel!"


[Chapter 4: An Important Existence]
    4.01Get CG! (50 koyon)

    4.05[1] I don't think of him as my younger brother anymore. I think of him as someone important. (25%)
    [2] I think he is an important friend.
    [3] I think he's more important than that. More important than a younger brother.
"Unlock New Panel!" (Bonus 30 koyon)


[Chapter 5: Ending]
    All Endings: 30 koyon each

    Jealous (Happy End): 99%+
    A Worried Person (Normal End): > 49%
    Madness (Bad End): < 49%
     

No comments:

Post a Comment