03 May, 2014

[Walkthrough] Serendipity Next Door - Masaomi Hibiya

Main Story

Episode 1
You’re pretty demanding.
Of course not. 

 
Episode 2
Should we go to Lowson’s ?
What program is it? 

 
Episode 3
What…
I was going to hang up a curtain. 

 
Episode 4
Hi!
Thank you! 

 
Episode 5
Sorry, I didn’t tell you where it was.
I’m just surprised.

 
Episode 6
Are you that jealous ?
I’ll clean up. 

 
Episode 7
It’s not gruel, it’s risotto!
I’ll just sing the chorus! 

 
Episode 8
Sure!
He was a jerk. 

 
Episode 9
What do you want in them ?
Thanks for saving me. 

 
Episode 10
It’s your imagination.
I guess you’re right.

Episode 11

No, but…

Episode 12
Want to eat something ?
Long time no see…

Happy Ending

Sequel

Episode 1
My boyfriend.
Treat me to a gourmet dinner. 

 
Episode 2
 You’re a bully!
You looked tired. 

 
Episode 3
I’m fine.
You pretended to be asleep!

 
Episode 4
I’m not depressed...
I’ll stick with Masaomi. 

 
Episode 5
Sorry I made you worry.
Keep being Omi.

 
Episode 6
Did you miss me?
I have a boyfriend.

 
Episode 7
Someone who cherishes me.
I’m sorry.


Happy Ending

No comments:

Post a Comment