03 July, 2014

Devil in My Arms - Main Page




“I will hurt you, angel.” 

Michael grits his teeth as my nails dig into his back. But I don’t want gentle. I want to be corrupted. I want to be tainted with lust.With our sin. As our bodies move in synchrony, I know that I’m falling deeper and deeper for him. And I don’t know how to stop it. 
A love story could begin anywhere, but for me, it started with lust. When I met Michael at a nightclub, our chemistry was immediate, intense, and with no strings attached. We spent one night together before parting our ways. But he turns out to be my new English professor, Prof. Michael Forster.
What was meant to be a casual hookup, turns into something more dangerous as we both give in to our desires and sharing a forbidden secret. In the eyes of society, we are teacher and student, but in truth, we are just two people lusting for each other. . . until that lust fades and become something more dangerous. Something that could destroy our fragile relationship.That something is love.

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.koyonplete.koyondevil


http://otomeotakugirl.blogspot.com/2014/07/special-thankscredits.html
Dear User/Guest, if you have some time, please check out the Credits Page.
I listed there everyone who I wanted to thank for their help with this blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment