10 September, 2014

[Walkthrough] Finally, in Love Again - Aki Fujishima


Season1: Main Story


Episode 1
Aki
That’s a wonderful concept.

Episode 2
You trust him, don’t you.
Aki.

Episode 3
That’s cute!
Are you drunk?

Episode 4
You’re joking, right?
Try to keep your cool

Episode 5
I’ll do better next time.
Um…

Episode 6
Wow.
Yeah.

Episode 7
Tell them you won’t say
Give him your hand

Episode 8
It might be hard by myself…
Smile back at him

Episode 9
Don’t say anything
Pinch his thigh

Episode 10
Eat the cake off of his fork
Umm…

Episode 11
Pick up the phone
Maybe.

Episode 12
I need a little time.
It’s been a pleasure working for you.

Happy Ending

Season1: Sequel

Episode 1
Tell him no
That’s too embarrassing!

Episode 2
Thank you!
Who is she to you?

Episode 3
Are you jealous?
The truth is…

Episode 4
Stop him
I’ll work hard at Larme!

Episode 5
I understand.
I won’t do that! 

Episode 6
How could you say that?
I want to see Aki...

Episode 7
Embrace Aki
Let’s do our best!

Happy Ending

Season 2: The Proposal

Episode 1
Tell him it’s true
Only for people we like.

Episode 2
I’m interested, but…
I hope so.

Episode 3 
Good luck.
You’ll be fine.

Episode 4
Aki’s doing his best.
If you want to, then…

Episode 5
Thanks.
Well, I do like you, but…

Episode 6
I understand.
You’re supporting me.

Episode 7
He’s right.
Yeah, you’re right.

Episode 8
We can become a family…
You remembered.

Episode 9
I hope so.
Smile

Happy Ending

Season 2: The Wedding

(*Note: Sorry, this Walkthrough is still missing! If you by any chance have it, I would be very grateful if you could share them with us! Just send me a mail (dawnire@gmail.com) or post it in the comment box below. Thank you!)

6 comments:

  1. OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH, thanks so much for this and anyone who help you. I love otome games ever since I was a kid!!You guys are the bomb and I'm gonna tweet this walkthrough to my other otome fanatics. Soo cool;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Season 2 The wedding
    Episode 1
    A
    A
    Episode 2
    A
    C
    Episode 3
    C
    A
    Episode 4
    B
    A
    Episode 5
    B
    A
    Episode 6
    C
    A
    Episode 7
    C
    B
    Happy ending

    ReplyDelete
  3. Season 2 The wedding
    Episode 1
    A
    A
    Episode 2
    A
    C
    Episode 3
    C
    A
    Episode 4
    B
    A
    Episode 5
    B
    A
    Episode 6
    C
    A
    Episode 7
    C
    B
    Happy ending

    ReplyDelete
  4. Season 2The wedding
    Episode 1
    A
    A
    Episode 2
    A
    C
    Episode 3
    C
    A
    Episode 4
    B
    A
    Episode 5
    B
    A
    Episode 6
    C
    A
    Episode 7
    C
    B
    Happy ending

    ReplyDelete
  5. The Wedding- Happy Ending

    That’s not true
    Say his name
    My future husband
    I missed you too
    Hug him
    I hope our kid looks like you
    I will discuss it with Aki
    You’re right
    I am terribly sorry
    You’re already an amazing father
    I’m not sure
    No
    Oh, thank goodness.

    ReplyDelete