09 March, 2015

[Walkthrough] Enchanted in the Moonlight - Samon

Season 1: Main Story

Episode 1
You saved me?
You're joking right?

Episode 2
Look in his eyes
I'm not alone.

Episode 3
Don't apologize.
Okay.

Episode 4
I won!
That's amazing!

Episode 5
Thanks.
It is...
 
Episode 6

Wipe his arm with a handkerchief.
I love the stitching!

Episode 7
They respect you.
I want Samon to decide for me.

Episode 8
It's Miyabi's fault.
Thanks for getting the spider.

Episode 9
You're not going home?
I like you no matter how you are.

Episode 10
What about you?
Put me down!

Episode 11
Stay with me.
You don't want me?

Episode 12
I look at Samon.
I'm not letting go.

Happy Ending

Season 1: Sequel

Episode 1
We’re sleeping together?
I was talking in my sleep.

Episode 2 
Aren’t kimonos great?!
You’ll be a good dad.

Episode 3 
Can I pour you a glass?
Sit next to him

Episode 4 
What are you doing here?
Nope.

Episode 5 
Don’t worry about me.
I got jealous.
 
Episode 6 
That’s Samon for you.
You came!
 
Episode 7
Give Samon power
You’re bleeding.

Happy Ending

Season 2: Love Nest for Two

(*Note: Special Thanks to Debbie for sending me this Walkthrough!)

Episode 1
How long are we going to live like this?
Check to see if he’s injured

Episode 2
Hold your hand out towards Samon
It’s my job.

Episode 3
I can’t eat with you staring at me
Do you need help with that?

Episode 4
Do something out of the ordinary?
Yes...

Episode 5
Throw your arms around his neck
That’s what I want to know.

Episode 6
Heal him with a kiss
I was just yawning.

Episode 7
You’re joking, right?
Don’t go.

Episode 8
Why did you come back?
Protect me

Episode 9
Check his heartbeat
That was so cool!
 
Happy Ending

Season 2: Seeds of Doubt in Love's Garden

(*Note: Special Thanks to Debbie for sending me this Walkthrough!)

Episode 1
You are too, Samon.
I like you as you are.

Episode 2
Can I really have it?
He’s not my type.

Episode 3
You worry too much!
Please stop.

Episode 4
Why didn’t you come to get me?
Because Konjac is hogging all of your attention…

Episode 5
Stand up immediately
You look just like a prince!

Episode 6
Tell the truth
Thank you for trusting me…

Episode 7
I won’t give Samon up.
I’ll do anything.
 
Happy Ending
 

Season 3: Thorns in the Bouquet

(*Note: Special Thanks to Debbie for sending me this Walkthrough!)

Episode 1
Let’s eat it together
You’re kidding, right?

Episode 2
You give them a boxed lunch
I’m not interested in him at all.

Episode 3
It seems to have a restorative effect
You want to ask Samon for help

Episode 4
I recommend the taste of comfort food!
You were with a woman, weren’t you...

Episode 5
Why did you really come here?
Urge Samon to take you home

Episode 6
Are you talking about yourself, Tsugumi?
You allow him to touch you

Episode 7
You get angry
Please stop fighting
 
Happy Ending

5 comments:

  1. Don't forget to update this page with the the walkthrough for Samon's Sequel!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi there!
      Sorry for not replying to you for the last few days. I'm currently trying to catch up with all the mails and posts. Sorry for the weird layout of the comment box, I was just testing something. I'll also try to update the Walkthroughs asap.

      Delete
  2. I think love nest and thorns walkthroughs are mixed up. Thought I would let you know

    ReplyDelete