29 June, 2016

[Walkthrough] Bad Boys do it Better! - Akira Sakaki

Main Story

--------------------------------------------
After Class Romance Ending
(*Note: Special Thanks to Samoaya for this Walkthrough!)

Episode 1
You pervert!
Try to scream
 
Episode 2
You can go home.
How?

Episode 3
Pull back(love action)
He’s a good singer.

Episode 4
Look away
He stole my first kiss.
 
Episode 5
He’s not a pervert like you.
Pull back (love action)

Episode 6
My cheek hurts.
Hmm, okay!

Episode 7
Sorry, that I’m so childish.
Pull back (love action)
 
Episode 8
Oh, you're going too?
 You do seem fine.

Episode 9
What about you?
Pull back (love action)

Episode 10
Why did you decide so suddenly?
I’ll be okay.

Episode 11
It's up to you.
Start crying
 
Episode 12
That might be trouble.
I’m okay.

---------------------------------------

Teenage Dreams Romance Ending
(*Note: Special Thanks to Detestie for this Walkthrough!)

Episode 1
How did you know...
Look at the towel.

Episode 2
Are you mad at me for hitting you?
For free?

Episode 3
Go for it
He's good singer.

Episode 4
Your face is swollen...
He stole my first kiss.

Episode 5
I want friends, too.
Go for it

Episode 6
I'm sorry.
Hmm, okay!

Episode 7
Stay silent.
Go for it

Episode 8
I want to go, too!
I'm glad to see you happy.

Episode 9
Yep.
Go for it

Episode 10
Is there something I can do...?
I'll miss you.

Episode 11
You have my full support.
I will!

Episode 12
There's already someone I love.
I'll cry when I'm alone.

No comments:

Post a Comment