20 February, 2017

Shall we date?: Demon's Bond - Shin Main Story CG's

(*Note: Special Thanks to Debra for the CG's! You can also find this pictures on her BLOG!
On this page you only see the CG's that are only available in this characters Route. If you want to look at the CG's that all character have in common, click HERE!)

Chapter 3
 Seeing him as a "man" for the first time

Chapter 5
 Flirty Wispers #1
Flirty Wispers #2

Chapter 8
Pinky Swear #1
Pinky Swear #2
Pinky Swear #3
 Elder Shio's death left me with power #1
 Elder Shio's death left me with power #2
Elder Shio's death left me with power #3

Chapter 9

Before we part...

Bound by the black thread

Chapter 10
 Elder Tsuki's power given to me #1
  Elder Tsuki's power given to me #2
 Elder Tsuki's power given to me #3
His dying wish #1
His dying wish #2
His dying wish #3

Between reality and illusion
 A real kiss #1
  A real kiss #2

Chapter 12
 He entrusted me with our future
 Bestowed Power
My transformed self
Silver threads severing bad karma
A new life ahead

No comments:

Post a Comment