16 July, 2017

[Walkthrough] The Cinderella Contract - Cyril & Maynard (Ingrays) Main Story

(*Note: Special Thanks to Hope for the Walkthrough!)

(The character you end up with, depends on which character has the most Reputation (affection) Points. To get a Happy Ending with the character you want, try to stick with his answers right from the beginning and if there are no answers for him, choose those were you gain the fewest reputation points of the other character, so that you don't get too much affection points from the wrong character.
The answers that are marked with red are for Cyril, the blue are for Maynard.
To read the Sequel of a character, you first need to read through the Main Story.
To switch route, you need to buy a "New Contract".)

Main Story

Chapter 1: A Marriage to a Tsundere Prince?

1.05 Of course not. (Cyril +1)
No way. (Cyril +5)
Not in the slightest. (Cyril +3)

1.06 Don’t just leave me alone like that. (Cyril +5)
Tell me why. (Cyril +3)
I’m coming with you. (Cyril +1)

1.11 I forgot. (Cyril +3)
I’m sorry. (Maynard +5)
He didn’t look suspicious. (Cyril +0)


Chapter 2: I’ll Never Love You

2.02 I don’t consider it lucky. (Cyril +3)
You’re right. (Cyril +1)
That’s very boastful of you. (Cyril +5)

2.02 Extra
Need 150 platinum

2.06 … (Cyril +1)
I don’t. (Maynard +5)
I do. (Cyril +5)

2.12 I’m your wife. Why won’t you tell me. (Cyril +3)
Is it really irrelevant? (Cyril +5)
Tell me, please. (Cyril +1)


Chapter 3: I Don’t Want to Accept such a Man is My Father

3.03 Thanks for the Offer. (Cyril +5)
I’m fine. (Cyril +3)
Yes, please. (Cyril +1)

3.07 Extra
Need 150 platinum

3.08 Why don’t I call you “Father.” (Cyril +5)
Why don’t I go on a date with you. (Maynard +5)
Stop joking around. (Cyril +3)

3.11 He didn’t tell me anything. (Cyril +1)
I don’t remember anything. (Cyril +3)
I won’t tell you. (Cyril +5)


Chapter 4: A Whirlpool of Expectations

4.01 Special Cyril Scenario
Get a CG

4.02 Extra
Need 150 platinum

4.03 Thank you. (Cyril +1)
Don’t worry about it. (Cyril +5)
This was just an accident. (Cyril +3)

4.06 You misunderstand! (Maynard +5)
You don’t need to do anything special. (Cyril +5)
Don’t talk like that. (Maynard +3)

4.13 I won’t next time. (Cyril +5)
I would never do that. (Cyril +1)
It depends on the situation. (Cyril +3)


Chapter 5: Don’t Worry, You Idiot

5.01 Because I want to believe him. (Maynard +5)
Just curiosity. (Cyril +3)
I don’t know. (Cyril +5)

5.08 Close my eyes. (Cyril +3)
Take a step. (Cyril +1)
Scream. (Cyril +5)

5.13 Don’t be angry at Cyril. (Cyril +5)
You don’t have to worry about me. (Cyril +3)
Thank you for everything. (Cyril +1)


Chapter 6: I’ll Talk to You

6.01 He said that you were cute. (Cyril +1)
I just thought he’d know something about your childhood. (Cyril +3)
 He remembered you when you were small. (Cyril +5)

6.02 Extra
Need 150 platinum

6.08 (Maybe…) (Maynard +5)
(He would never do that…) (Maynard +3)
(How horrible!) (Cyril +5)

6.10 Special Cyril Scenario
Get a CG

6.14 Cuddle up to him. (Cyril +3)
Embrace him. (Cyril +1)
Smile. (Cyril +5)


Chapter 7: Secrets and Reality

7.01 No. (Cyril +3)
Sort of. (Maynard +5)
It’s not your concern. (Cyril +5)

7.04 Special Maynard Scenario
Get a CG

7.09 Extra
Need 150 platinum

7.10 I believe you, Maynard. (Cyril +1)
I believe Cyril. (Cyril +5)
I believe neither. (Cyril +3)

7.0? Of course I do. (Cyril +1)
If I have to be there anyways… (Cyril +3)
That’s not what I mean. (Cyril +5)


Chapter 8: My First Public Duty

8.02 Just felt like it. (Cyril +5)
Because I love you. (Cyril +3)
Because I wanted to make you happy. (Cyril +1)

8.07 I can’t do anything. (Cyril +1)
I let it happen. (Cyril +3)
I seek help. (Cyril +5)

8.15 Lie. (Cyril +3)
Tell the Truth. (Maynard +5)
Evade the Question. (Cyril +5)


Chapter 9: Decreasing Distance

9.03 Extra
Need 200 platinum

9.05 It’s too big, it scares me. (Cyril +5)
I don’t know… (Cyril +3)
I just feel like it… (Cyril +1)

9.08 That’s good. (Cyril +3)
Really? (Cyril +1)
...and what about you? (Cyril +5)

9.11 (How can you think like that?) (Cyril +5)
(Wow…) (Maynard +5)
(That’s a bit scary…) (Cyril +3)


Chapter 10: More than Imagined…

10.05 Approach. (Cyril +5)
Turn a blind eye. (Maynard +3)
Watch from afar. (Cyril +3)

10.06 Special Cyril Scenario
Get a CG

10.09 You seem kinder. (Cyril +3)
I can’t really explain it… (Cyril +1)
You have a different air about you. (Cyril +5)

10.11 Extra
Need 200 platinum

10.13 Why? (Cyril + 1)
I want to touch your hair. (Cyril +5)
There’s no need to be embarrassed. (Cyril +3)


Chapter 11: Heart-to-Heart

11.02 I don’t know. (Cyril +1)
It’s wrong. (Cyril +3)
It’s not wrong. (Cyril +5)

11.08 Extra
Need 200 platinum

11.10 I’m not worried. (Cyril +5)
Of course I’m worried. (Cyril +1)
You’re missing the point. (Cyril +3)

11.12 Don’t be so cool about it. (Cyril +3)
I just want it to be over. (Maynard +5)
I don’t want either to win. (Cyril +5)



Endings:


1. Cyril Normal End = Reputation 85+Get a CG 

2. Cyril Good End = Reputation 165+, Unlocks Royal Gacha (7day time limit)Get a CG 

3. Cyril Royal End = Reputation 200+, (Requires Royal Wedding Dress, from Royal Gatcha)

----------------------------------

1. Maynard Normal End = Default Ending

2. Maynard Good End = Reputation 55+, Unlocks Royal Gacha (7day time limit) Get a CG

3. Maynard Royal End = Reputation 80+, (Requires Royal Wedding Dress from Royal Gatcha



No comments:

Post a Comment