17 February, 2019

[Walkthrough] Vampire Idol - Ian

Main Story

(*Note: Special Thanks to Detestie for the Walkthrough!)

Episode 2 - Don't touch Me
Why not?
I won't touch you! I don't want to.
You don't touch me either. (Best choice)


Episode 3 - Manager! Manager!
Weird? I can't tell.
Maybe the thing that you are too close to me? (Best choice)
Did you make a mistake?

Calling... First free.


Episode 4 - White lace gloves
 
If you don't, your fans will get disappointed. (Best choice)
Be a man! You must be so weak.
You said vampires are physically superior to humans.


Episode 5 - Vampir and Bloody
 
You and Aruem are dating? (Best choice)
Is there something going on between you and Aruem?
Are you close to Aruem?
 
Challenge needs 20% points.


Episode 6 - Vampire in 21st century
 
Eh, Ian is much hotter than a vampire, you know. CG=5000coins (Best choice)
There is no vampire in the world!
I'm not sure....
Eh.... He is not even close to a vampire. (Best choice)

Then I will so get fired.
Eww..... Don't even say stuff like that.
Don't worry. You won't get caught. (Best choice)

Calling... not necessary to buy, costs 3000coins


Episode 7 - Correlation between classic music and sleeping
 
Actually, I don't have much knowledge on music.
I love it! (Best choice)
I don't like classic music.


Episode 8 - Contagious (Part 1)
 
Don't blame yourself.
You will do much better if you take a break. (Best choice)
How about just calling it a day?


Episode 9 - Contagious (Part 2)
 
Am I hallucinating because of the fever? .... CG=5000coins  (Best choice)
What are you doing here?  (Best choice)
How did you get in?
What? Am I dreaming now?


Episode 10 - Truth of hidden blood
 
To take care of me.
To cook for me.
He missed me. (Best choice)
 
Challenge needs 50% points.


Episode 11 - Running out of energy
 
Should I look for a fan around here?
Can't you take my energy? (Best choice)
Is there any other way to get the energy?


Episode 12 - Piano under the moonlight
 
Very good. I got a good feeling about this.
I can't hear nothing but your voice.  (Best choice)
It's so sad that it makes me cry.


Episode 13 - Love is a losing game 
(Really no TOP answer, choice whatever)

It's a horror movie.
It's a romantic comedy movie.
It's a sad movie.

Calling... not necessary to buy, costs 3000coins


Episode 14 - Bad memory
 
I don't want to se him either. (Best choice)
How can I not see him? We go way back.
I won't.


Episode 15 - Watcher in dark
 
Not really.
Ian is just following me around. (Best choice)
What are you going to do with that though?
 
Challenge needs 85% points.


Episode 16 - Starry night
(Please make Ian happy.) (Best choice)
(Please let me stay with Vampir as their manager for a long time.)
(Please let us be a couple.)


Episode 17 - Confession with holding hands
 
No! I'm not doing anything!
I'm not ready for his..... (Best choice)
I will get out of this room!

Calling... not necessary to buy, costs 3000coins


Episode 18 - Difference between friend and lover
 
What is the relationship between you and me? (Best choice)
Do you like me?
Why are you so nice to me?


Episode 19 - His fiance
 
Let me see the comittee.
Let me know how I can turn into a vampire. (Best choice)
Let me see the fiance.


Episode 20 - Potion for eternal life

No comments:

Post a Comment