05 April, 2020

[Walkthrough] The Amazing Shinsengumi - Hajime Saito

(*Note: Special Thanks to Samoaya & Anon for the Walkthrough!)

Main Story

Chapter 1
I’m a little interested.
I’m in your hands.
Stare at him
Your work is more important.
I was thinking about the future.

Chapter 2
Ask him again
Decline by saying you still have work to do.
Speak to him
Someone might get the wrong idea.
You don't have to wipe me here.

Chapter 3
Ask them if they need anything
Is everything okay? 
Grab his arm
I'll be waiting for you
 
 
Chapter 4
I’m worried about the Shinsengumi as well.
Listen to him and nod
Ask him for a reason
I don't care.
Hug him

Chapter 5
Let's make them accept us.
They’re actually very nice people.
You can tell me anything.
Agree with him
Pull on his sleeve

Chapter 6
I was thinking about something.
Make some tea
You don't have to say anything. I already know.
I’ll tell you someday.
You don't have to say it like that.

Chapter 7
Wait until he speaks to me
Don't talk to him
I love him.
Tell him not to worry about it.
I hate it when people beat around the bush.
 

Crimson Ending (Happy Ending)

2 comments:

  1. Hello, just wanted to let you know that chapter 3 is missing 2 of the choice selections to help get 100%. The first 2 are there but chapter 3 has 2 more which are “grab his arm” and then followed almost immediately by “I’ll be waiting for you”.

    ReplyDelete