05 April, 2020

[Walkthrough] The Amazing Shinsengumi - Soji Okita

(*Note: Special Thanks to Samoaya for the Walkthrough!)

Main Story

Chapter 1
Thank him
We got separated.
I wouldn't like that.
Apologize
I’ll do my best.

Chapter 2
Are you going to stay by my side?
Ask about the Shiekan Dojo
I felt lonely.
I felt greatful.
In anycase, I was embarrased

Chapter 3
I want to help, too.
Defend Shinpachi
I trust him so I’ll follow.
Accept it
I’m worried about him.

Chapter 4
I’m a little scared.
Avert my eyes in panic
Freak out and get away
I was a little disappointed.

Chapter 5
If it's for Soji.
Disagree with her
I think I should stay.
I’m worred about Soji.
Really?

Chapter 6
I won't accept it.
I don't want you to die.
Tell him
I won't regret it.

Chapter 7
Believe in Soji.
I shouted


Crimson Ending (Happy Ending)

No comments:

Post a Comment