05 April, 2020

[Walkthrough] My Secret Pets! - Reito

(*Note: Special Thanks to Samoaya for the Walkthrough!)

Main Story

Chapter 1
You're right.
About yesterday...
I'll go.
Forget about him.

Chapter 2
I don't know why.
I'm fine.
Is that what it looks like?
Yeah, I guess so.
Umm...
I calmed Ramin down.

Chapter 3
What's the problem?
Don't call me an idiot!
Someone I like.

Chapter 4
We can't let them get away with this!
Yes, since everyone else is still at home.
Without a doubt.
I never said that.

Chapter 5
I'm so sorry everyone!
I see your point.
Okay…
I don't care.
More importantly?
I asked Reito.

Chapter 6
Yeah.
Thanks
Will you be okay?
You caused so many people a lot of trouble.
How can you say that?

Chapter 7
It's about hiring.
Yes, I'm mad.
Of course.
Well, Lize is a great cook.
I kept calling his name.
If you say so.
I'll be okay as long as you guys are here.

Chapter 8
Why would we have to break up?
You're Fumiya aren't you?
What's going to happen to everyone?!
I can.

Miraculous Ending

No comments:

Post a Comment