05 April, 2020

[Walkthrough] My Secret Pets! - Lize

(*Note: Special Thanks to Samoaya for the Walkthrough!)

Main Story

Chapter 1

Not much.
I guess you’re right.
I’m sure it will.
Are you sure?
I’m not faking it.

Chapter 2
Of course not. I love you.
But everyone will worry about me.
Thanks.
Geez, you're impossible!
So, I guess that makes you my prince.

Chapter 3
I feel great.
That's really nice of you.
I hope you can one day too.
They’re right Lize.
Right?
I had a lot of fun.

Chapter 4
You have to abide by the rules.
Thanks. Please find him.
Sorry but I’m in a hurry.
Everyone was so worried about you!
They’re right.

Chapter 5
He wouldn't do that!
I believe him.
Everyone’s going to disappear?
Let me say goodbye.
Lize would never do something like that!

Chapter 6
Now that you say so...
Why us?!
It's really lonely.
Yeah…
You’re right...

Chapter 7
We still can't know that for sure.
Just take it easy, okay?
Everyone is worried about you.
Me too.
I held his hand

Chapter 8
Don't worry about it.
I’m sure the others feel the same way.
Everyone must be wondering where we are.

Miraculous Ending

No comments:

Post a Comment