29 September, 2021

[Walkthrough] Olympia Soirée - Akaza

Main Story

 (*Note: Special Thanks to Deb-chan for sending me this and all other Olympia Soirée Walkthroughs!
Also: Only playable after Kuroba, Riku, Tokisada, Yosuga, and Himuka.)
 
*TRIGGER WARNING* Kidnapping. 
 
-----------------------------------------------------------
Good Ending

Don’t you have work to do?
Are you luring me with food?
You’re not dressed like usual.

MAKE SAVE 1

It must be Lady Amaterasu.
I wouldn’t mind.
I don’t see you dying soon.
Maybe just a little…
Everyone wants a good one.
It’s nothing special.
I don’t want to see it.
He’s very trustworthy.
That’s a horrible thing to say.

MAKE SAVE 2

Stop making things up. 
 
 -----------------------------------------------------------

Bad Ending 1

LOAD SAVE 1
 
Are you serious?
I’m busy.
You might not next time.
Don’t expect that to happen.
You shouldn’t say that.
It’s my duty.
I know you’re strong.
Then please listen to my side.
You’re taking this too lightly.
You’ve said more than enough.
 
-----------------------------------------------------------

Bad Ending 2
 
LOAD SAVE 2
 
You’ve said more than enough.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment