29 September, 2021

[Walkthrough] Olympia Soirée - Himuka

Main Story

 (*Note: Special Thanks to Deb-chan for sending me this and all other Olympia Soirée Walkthroughs!
Also: this route is only available after playing Riku, Tokisada, Kuroba, and Yosuga.)
 
*TRIGGER WARNING* Suicide, attempted rape, kidnapping. 
 
-----------------------------------------------------------
Good Ending

Shall we walk together?

MAKE SAVE 1

I can’t promise that.
That doesn’t make any sense.
I feel much better now.
Let’s have some tea together.
I think about it a lot.
Please don’t tell Himuka!
Don’t you say that to him.
Or someone who looks like me.
I think you might be right.
It came from Lord Hiruko.
I think they’re beautiful, too.
Someone kind.
I don’t want that kind of love.
He’d never abuse his power.
I believe you.
Don’t treat Himuka badly.
I need some time to think.
I want you to be happy, too.

MAKE SAVE 2

Just tell me, please. 
 
 -----------------------------------------------------------

Bad Ending 1

LOAD SAVE 1
 
But that would be so sad.
I apologize for my discourtesy.
I really don’t know.
Do you not want to, Himuka?
I do.
Stop teasing me!
That’s enough.
I think you’re right.
I think that’s a stretch.
So it’s only a myth?
You’re just as beautiful.
Someone healthy.
Please reconsider.
I don’t recall that at all.
Don’t worry about it.
You don’t believe me, do you?
Don’t worry about it.
I’ll do my best.
Not in the slightest. 
 
 -----------------------------------------------------------

Bad Ending 2

LOAD SAVE 2
 
Not in the slightest.
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment