29 September, 2021

[Walkthrough] Olympia Soirée - Yosuga

Main Story

 (*Note: Special Thanks to Deb-chan for sending me this and all other Olympia Soirée Walkthroughs!)
 
*TRIGGER WARNING* Rape and sexual violence. 
 
-----------------------------------------------------------
Good Ending

If only they could have lived.
I won’t get in your way.
I need some time to think.
I understand how he feels.
Nothing really important.
Please don’t say that.
Let’s pray nothing happens.
He didn’t do anything wrong.
Yes, I’ve found someone.
Your room.

MAKE SAVE 1

Yes, I would like some.
I want to learn more.
I don’t agree with you.
I want to deepen our love.
That sounds fun!
I’ll be sure to tell Yosuga.
You don’t like those in Yomi?
What happened just now?

MAKE SAVE 2

I don’t think she is.
 
-----------------------------------------------------------

Bad Ending 1

LOAD SAVE 1
 
I should watch my weight.
That’s so horrible.
Stop and think for a moment.
I’m just gathering information.
I like reading books, too.
I plan on doing just that.
It’s none of your business.
I’m glad we’re in agreement.
 
-----------------------------------------------------------

Bad Ending 2

LOAD SAVE 2

Don’t misunderstand me. 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment