30 March, 2014

[Walkthrough] Be my Princess - Edward Levaincois

Main Story

 Episode 1
Point at favorite pastry
Go to the opera

Episode 2
I was deeply moved by the opera.
I’m having fun.

Episode 3
Ask for Louis
Thanks for bringing me here.

Episode 4
Please wait!
Lend one by one

Episode 5
I think so.
Leave the party

Episode 6
Feels a bit like that.
Edward

Episode 7
Don’t worry about me.
Yes I was.

Episode 8
Yes, I was with him.
Instinctively follow him

Episode 9
Go towards the passage
Thank you for everything.

Episode 10
What about Prince Edward?
Please, go back to the stage.

Episode 11
Hesitate about going
Shall we get something to eat?

Episode 12
Onions
Pick up immediately

Episode 13
No.
Return to your world.

Episode 14
Because we like each other.
Believe that Edward will come for you

Happy Ending

Sequel

(*Note: Special Thanks to Angelica for this Walkthrough!)

Episode 1
Now isn't...
Fleur

Episode 2
Nod
Call out to Edward.

Episode 3
Stop dancing.
What kind of person is Ron?

Episode 4
Were you working in the rose garden?
There's something I'm wondering about.

Episode 5
Speak quietly.

---------------------------------------------------------
The Royal Legend

Episode 6
Explain.
Ignore what he said.

Episode 7
Hug him back
It's fine.

Happy Ending
  

Second Sequel

Episode 1
Only a little.
I think it is a great plan.

Episode 2
Tap him lightly on the chest
Tea set

Episode 3
Quietly say something
Accept her criticism

Episode 4
Reply with a smile
Speak honestly

Happy Ending

Princess Sequel

Episode 1
Bury my face into his chest
Tell him

Episode 2
If anything were to happen to Ed...
Her stomach looked a little swollen.

Episode 3
That's wonderful news!
Are you hiding anything from me?

Episode 4
Is something wrong?
Yes, can I ask you to bring it?

Episode 5
I'm a little worried about Louis.
Maybe Arionne's shy.

Episode 6
The Special Morning Set
I'll work beside him.

Episode 7
Hesitate to say
Play it off

Episode 8
Pat him on the back
You don't need to say thank you.

Episode 9
Talk to Prince Edward
It isn't much, but....

Happy Ending

No comments:

Post a Comment