30 March, 2014

[Walkthrough] Be my Princess - Zain

Main Story

(*Note: Special Thanks to Detestie for this Walkthrough!)

Episode 1
I'll figure it out.
Agree.

Episode 2
It seems like a lot of work.
It isn't Theo.

Episode 3
Smile at him.
Please don't worry about it.

Episode 4
Say something.
Call out Zain's name.

Episode 5
Leave your room.

Episode 6
Say the age I think he is.
See how he's doing.

Episode 7
Quickly interject.
Cake.

Episode 8
About the necklace.
It's fine.

Episode 9
Go back to my room.
It's nothing.

Episode 10
Zain.

Episode 11
Then, I'll go alone...
The townspeople's reactions.

Episode 12
Try to hug him.
You're not going back?

Episode 13
Will you stay with me a little longer?
Run over to him.

Episode 14
Don't force yourself to smile.
Touch him on the arm.
 
Happy Ending

Sequel

Episode 1
In my usual room.
It's connected to Mike somehow...?

Episode 2
 Zain
Speak frankly

Episode 3
Call him back
Go to Zain's room

Episode 4
His father's place
Go to Zain's house

Happy Ending


Zain's Special Set


Be honest and tell him you’ll be sad.

Happy Ending

No comments:

Post a Comment