10 March, 2016

[Walkthrough] Shall we date?: Arabian Dreams - Ifrit


(*Note: Special Thanks to Cathrin for the Walkthrough! Thank you!!)

Main Story

Starlight Night Ending

It’s fine.
Thank you.
I think it was the seventh!
I want to look at the stalls.
I’ll try.
Talk to Ifrit
Look at Ifrit’s face
Are you okay?
That’s incredible!
That sounds great.
I’m fine.
I’m happy.
Apologize
A song you are good at.
I’m sorry.
I wanted to see you too.
It’s a wonderful name.
Let me be worried.
Hug him
Because I want to support you.
Say I’m okay
Grab hold of him again
I’ll spin a tale for you if you return his memories.
Ask him to sleep on the bed
I find it all very exciting.
I don't want to throw away anything.
Then you need to be the first.
Don’t go making up people’s minds for them!

------------------------------------------------------

Moonlight Night Ending

This is a problem.
That’s kind of yo.
Maybe the sixth?
Don’t you want to shop?
I’ll need just a little help.
Try to sleep
Call to Farris
Do you have a sore stomach?
That’s a bit scary.
It’s a shame, we’ve got no choice.
It’s hot.
Do you want to know?
Laugh
Something fast
I didn't know it was dangerous.
It makes me happy to hear you say that.
I like that name.
I can’t help worrying!
Squeeze his hand
Because I want to know you.
Worry about Ifrit
Protect Ifrit
I’ll spin a tale for you if you return his memories
Ask him to sleep on the bed
I’m not scared.
I would be so sad.
Don’t give up so easily.
People’s feelings change

No comments:

Post a Comment