09 August, 2014

[Walkthrough] Be my Princess 2 - Ivan Chernenkov

Main Story

Episode 1
I’m fine.
Are you here for a reason?

Episode 2
So you think so too.
Where should I pet them?

Episode 3
You have good eyes.
It’s beautiful.

Episode 4
… Good night.
That was impressive.

Episode 5
I’ll wait here for you.
Take care not to catch a cold.

Episode 6
Long time, no see.
Vodka’s pretty strong.

Episode 7
I keep my promises.
Are you saying I’m slow…

Episode 8
I’d love to.
You don’t care if I leave.

Episode 9
I know, but…
No way…

Episode 10
Call Mikhail?
You’re passionate.

Episode 11
I refuse.
Ivan…!

Episode 12
Torture?
I’ll be waiting.

Episode 13
Yes.
I’d love to.

Episode 14
I’m not eating much.
Welcome back.

Episode 15
Obviously I’m happy.
Where’d he go?

Happy Ending

Sequel

Episode 1
What kind of kid was Ivan?
If you say so…

Episode 2
It’s a bit early.
Nod to him

Episode 3
How were my biscuits?
Is being a butler hard?

Episode 4
Because I know them.
Nod silently

Episode 5
I lost it…
I think it’s cute too.

Episode 6
Why?
Ask Ivan

Episode 7
We might have grown alike.
I don’t need a ring.

Happy Ending

The Royal Wedding

Episode 1
Ask to choose together
No.

Episode 2
Tell him I’m nervous, too.
What’s the matter?

Episode 3
I’m pathetic.
Of course!

Episode 4
I’m lonely.
He’d definitely be jealous.

Episode 5
Weren’t you more lonely?
I can’t believe it!

Episode 6
Was I helpful?
Okay.

Episode 7
Because it’s embarrassing.
I’ll tie a big ribbon.

Episode 8
Rub the part that hurts
Clasp his hand

Episode 9
Sorry, I’m heavy.
Rub your face

Happy Ending

1 comment:

  1. Could you make a video of your walkthrough at every episode? that would be fun :)

    ReplyDelete