April 19, 2014

[Walkthrough] Kissed by the Baddest Bidder - Soryu Oh


Season 1: Main Story

Episode 1
Yes.
… Okay

Episode 2
Okay.
Doesn't matter,

Episode 3
But...
This isn’t good...

Episode 4
Thanks.
Sorry.

Episode 5
Don't fight!
You two seem close.

Episode 6
Yes.
Be the bait.

Episode 7
It’s sad.
Thank you.

Episode 8
No way!
I knew you’d come!

Episode 9
Hug him
Stay still

Episode 10
Force a smile
Don’t steal it

Episode 11
Are you okay with that?
I wanted to see you.

Episode 12
Go inside
Don’t go!


Season 1: Sequel

Episode 1
I don’t care for the auctions.
There’s more to a guy than his looks.

Episode 2
I want to ask more.
I’m worried about you!

Episode 3
How strong he is
It’s a secret.

Episode 4
Detective novel
I’ll wait.

Episode 5
I’m on a date with Mei Ling.
I’m sorry.

Episode 6
Thank you for saving me!
Soryu was gone. 

Episode 7
Call out to Kyo
You saved me!



Season 2: Living Together

Episode 1
Follow Ota' gaze
Good night.

Episode 2
There was a man following me...
Just about the deal.

Episode 3
Good luck, everyone!
 I couldn't help it.

Episode 4
I feel like you always spoil me.
Hug him

Episode 5
He'll come back.
Yeah, let's go.

Episode 6
Ryosuke's injuries are worse.
I'm embrassed.

Episode 7
How about some coffee?
I think you two will get along well.

Episode 8
You're a good judge of character.
Thank you so much.

Episode 9
Same for you.
It's not that big of a deal.


Season 2: Twist of Fate

Episode 1
Every day is so fun.
Talk to the dog

Episode 2
It’s rewarding.
I’ll cook.

Episode 3
Yes.
I’m sorry, I shouldn’t have asked.

Episode 4
No, I’m happy.
Send him pics of Jasmin

Episode 5
Find an animal hospital
I have a boyfriend.

Episode 6
A little trouble…
  Ask Soryu

Episode 7
Tell the truth
Call Soryu

Episode 8
Call Soryu 

Episode 9
It’s a misunderstanding.
 I trust that you’ll always protect me.

(*Note: Special Thanks to Samoaya for sending me this Walkthrough!)

Season 3: The Proposal


Episode 1
Stare at him
A present for who

Episode 2
Pleade with him
I believe in you.

Episode 3
Please, support Soryu!
Let's do it all night long.

Episode 4
It's not your fault.
Go easy on me.

Episode 5
I came to tell you about the cars.
Yes, this is my answer.

Episode 6
To meet them?
Thank you.

Episode 7
I like it slicked to the back too.
But the Ice Dragons!

Episode 8
Can I talk about it?
This is for the Ice Dragons.

Episode 9
Get him back
Don't look at me like that.

Happy Ending

4 comments:

  1. LIVING TOGETHER GUIDE---I didn’t get the Happy Ending, even when I followed your guide. Is it set up that once you play through the game you get the same ending even if you choose different answers?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Really? That shouldn' happen. I'm really sorry and thanks for letting me know. I'm gonna check this Walkthrough and if I can find the mistake, I'll correct it.

      Delete
  2. Hello I followed your guide for Season 1 the main story and it gave me the good ending instead.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm sorry that the Walkthrough still seems to not work. I'll change it again and hope it works this time. I apologize again!

      Delete