02 April, 2014

[Walkthrough] Class Trip Crush - Yasuto Kanzaki


Season 1: Main Story

Episode 1 
Looked easy to talk to
It’s meant for you.

Episode 2
You were cool!
You’re Yasuto, though...

Episode 3
Want anything else?

Episode 4
This is embarrassing...
It’s good manners.

Episode 5
He’s cool!
Pray on Yasuto’s behalf

Episode 6
Is one enough for you?
Your baseball enthusiasm.

Episode 7
What about you, Yasuto?
Hold my hand

Episode 8
Laugh with them
Take it from him

Episode 9
You and Chii were close.
I’d love to!

Episode 10
Talk to Yasuto
Take his hand

Episode 11
Compliment Yasuto
I’ll make it good.

Episode 12
Change the subject
Back Yasuto up

Episode13
I didn’t mind it.

Episode 14
I hope we can go.
I know you can do it!

Episode 15
Cheer for him
Talk to him

Super Happy Ending

Season 1: Sequel

Episode 1
You can’t talk like that!
It’s just mind games.

Episode 2
You’re getting ahead of yourself!
You’re too serious.

Episode 3
I’ve got Onigiri.
Kiss me some more. 

Episode 4
Cheer Yasuto on
Talk to him

Episode 5
It’s nice.
Penny for your thoughts?

Episode 6
Hesitate
I was very flattered...

Episode 7
I miss our dates.
See what Yasuto thinks 

Episode 8
You need rest, too.
It shows you were serious.

Episode 9
I believe in you!
Let Yasuto do it his way

Super Happy Ending

Season 2: 3 Years Later

Episode 1
Good luck to the team!
I'm so happy for you!

Episode 2
I am a little sad...
I love you.

Episode 3
Just be yourself.
Dates like this are fun.

Episode 4
Don't worry.
I believe you

Episode 5
Let's go sightseeing.
The Steak

Episode 6
You were always on my mind...
Kiss him

Episode 7

I wanted to see you.
Fine. I understand.

Episode 8
I want to help.
I can't leave you.

Episode 9
Put your hand on his

Super Happy Ending

Season 3: The Wedding

Episode 1
Sorry…
What could it be?

Episode 2
This is wonderful!
I’d like to!
 
Episode 3

That’s so you.
Why?
 
Episode 4

Yes.
Ask about it.

Episode 5
Thank you.
How’d you know?

Episode 6
Why are you apologizing?
Say nothing.

Episode 7
I’m sorry…!
Not at all.

Episode 8
It’s a wonderful dream.
Yes!

Episode 9
He just can’t admit it.
How cute!

Super Happy Ending

Season 3: The Honeymoon

 (*Note: Special Thanks to Ice Anegel for this Walkthrough!)

Episode 1
Practice makes perfect
Thanks

Episode 2
Maybe
I’m really not hungry

Episode 3
I don’t
It must be starving

Episode 4
Okay
Sorry

Episode 5
Go back to the hotel

Super Happy Ending

Season 3: Our Family

Episode 1
I was prepared for that.
I should thank you.

Episode 2
Jumping to conclusions again?
What if they’re girls?

Episode 3
I’ll join you.
That’s great!

Episode 4
I’m glad you’re happy.
Talk to Yasuto

Episode 5
That’s not true!
It is.

Episode 6
What’s wrong?
Sure he will.

Episode 7
I’m sorry…
Thank you!

Episode 8
You okay there?
Be careful, okay?

Episode 9
You’re an eager student.
That’s so cute!

Super Happy Ending


Sub Story: Graduation Trip Crush

(*Note: Special Thanks to Lilly for this Walkthrough!)

Episode 1
I thought so too.
You can go first.

Episode 2
Good morning.
Don't press hm.

Episode 3
See what happens.
Let him come with you.

Episode 4
I'll count on you.
That was fun!

Episode 5
Of course!

Super Happy Ending

8 comments:

  1. Yasuto Graduation Trip Crush Walkthrough

    Chapter 1:
    I thought so too.
    You can go first.

    Chapter 2:
    Good morning.
    Don't press hm.

    Chapter 3:
    See what happens.
    Let him come with you.

    Chapter 4:
    I'll count on you.
    That was fun!

    Chapter 5:
    Of course!


    Hope this helps!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi thank you so much for taking all of your time putting all these walkthroughs up for everyone!! I am on Yasuno: Our Family right now and when I got to chapter six when it came time to pick my second response I noticed that your answer didnt match any of mine. I had the choices of either: "I'm a little worried." "Sure he will." or "And you?" Please help i would like to get the super happy ending and I'm afraid that if I pick the wrong one it will mess up everything.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh, my! You're absolutely right about that! The right answer should be "Sure he will." Thanks for letting me know about the mistake! I hope you enjoy the rest of the story and sorry for the mistake.

      -Dawn-

      Delete
  3. Hey... thank you for the walkthoughs... but has someone his walkthrough for Honeymoon? No matter what I try... I just can't reach the super happy ending :(

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Inken!
    Sadly I haven't found that Walkthrough and no one, who helps me with the Walkthrough, has it either. -_- However, I hope that you somehow still can manage to get the Super Happy Ending and enjoy it!
    Wish you the best!

    -Dawn-

    ReplyDelete
  5. On Yasuto graduation trip I keep getting the happy ending. Looks like the other ending isn't released yet or something is wrong with my game. Also "of course" option I only see in chapter 4.

    ReplyDelete