05 April, 2014

[Walkthrough] Dreamy Days in West Tokyo - Takeshi Yuno

Season 1: Main Story

Episode 1
What's on your mind?
Sorry...

Episode 2
You wouldn't understand, Ichigo.
Walk home with them anyway

Episode 3
So you finished reading the comic?
She seemed close to Takeshi.

Episode 4
Stay silent
I feel conflicted...

Episode 5
Are you sure?
Sure!

Episode 6
I don't think it's possible.
Teach him how to be a fast runner.

Episode 7
Sure!
Stay silent

Episode 8
Do you like it?
Laugh

Episode 9
I don't think so... but...
I'm coming!

Episode 10
Get excited
I don't know if it's okay...

Episode 11
Cheer up!
I'm so happy!

Episode 12
Ask them what they think
If you don't want to, that's okay.

Episode 13
I did talk to him.
If that's what you want...

Episode 14
N-nothing.

Episode 15
We shouldn't give up!
You don't want me to?

Super Happy End

Season 1: Sequel

Episode 1
  Wipe the spikes
Running magazine

Episode 2
  I’m happy you came, but…
I’d love to see you in practice!

Episode 3
  I wanted to hear your voice.
  Our secret base.

Episode 4
  The power of love.
  Just watch Take

Episode 5
  Run to him
  Did anything happen?

Episode 6
  Making artwork
  I made this for you.

Episode 7
  You look like a ninja!
  Can we hold hands?

Episode 8
  I’m shivering with excitement!
  I’m so happy for you!

Episode 9
  His hand
  I’m relieved!

Super Happy End

Season 2: 3 Years Later

Episode 1
That’ll be nice…
Are you getting jealous?

Episode 2
Lips
You’ll get better soon!
  Episode 3
Shonen Hop
Are you okay?!

Episode 4
I still love you.
I’ll come back again.

Episode 5
About physical therapy
Do you wanna talk for a bit?

Episode 6
We can stay and watch.
Does this feel good?

Episode 7
I made it with love.
Riding the boat was fun.

Episode 8
Are you thinking about last night?
Cooking?
 
  Episode 9
Is this really happening?
You’re getting too nervous.

Super Happy End

Season 2: Living with Him

Episode 1
Good job!
I hope you’ll get it.

Episode 2
Maybe they renovated the ktichen...
Takeshi, can you tell them?

Episode 3
Ninja
Aren’t they too close?

Episode 4
Are you gonna read again?
Shoulders

Episode 5
What was Takeshi like?
Lean on his shoulder

Episode 6
I wanna go to hot springs again.
A peeling glove

Episode 7
Should we run faster?
You’re cute, Takeshi!

Episode 8
Can you teach me how to swing?
I thought you didn’t want to...

Episode 9
About Takeshi
We were watching DVDs.

Super Happy End

Season 3: 10 Years Later

(*Note: Special Thanks to Deborah for sending me her Walkthrough! Thanks!!)

Episode 1
A: I borrowed it from Mei.
A: This is who you wanted me to meet?

Episode 2
C: It's embarrassing.
B: You'll make a good husband, too.

Episode 3
A: It's just a rumor.
B: I brought you a snack.

Episode 4
A: About that tabloid...
B: Let's go to work together.

Episode 5
A: It's fine.
A: What did you want to talk about?

Episode 6
A: Track during high school.
B: I'm sorry about before.

Episode 7
A: Just trying to sober up.
A: Do I have something on me?

Episode 8
A: I'll help!
B: You can't throw this away.

Episode 9
C: I'm ecstatic!
A: I hope your dream comes true.

Super Happy End

Season 3: The Wedding

(*Note: Special Thanks to Samoaya for sending me this Walkthrough! Thanks!!) 

Episode 1
Right back at you.
Feel Takeshi out

Episode 2
They do have similar attributes.
I have you so I'll be fine.

Episode 3
He’ll warm up to you soon.
Look away in embarrassment

Episode 4
I’m still (MC last name).
I suddenly wanted to see you.

Episode 5
I wanted to see you, too.
Accept the kiss

Episode 6
I’m fine.
I was scared.

Episode 7
Kiss him goodbye
Would you like some water?

Episode 8
Kiss the screen
The Blackship

Episode 9
Hug him
Are you giving up your dream?

Episode 10

[No choices]


Super Happy End

2 comments:

  1. I think you might've left out an answer in the main story. The one after "I don't know if it's okay..." And before "I'm so happy!"

    ReplyDelete