04 April, 2014

[Walkthrough] Dreamy Days in West Tokyo - Ryuzo Hatta

Season 1: Main Story

Episode 1
Ryuzo
Force yourself to eat

Episode 2
I do know you.
I’m sorry about yesterday.

Episode 3
Go to their place and cook
Say hi to Ryu

Episode 4
I brought you some lunch.
You’re really popular with the girls.

Episode 5
Sure.
Okay, I’ll do it.

Episode 6
Go with Ryu
I’m glad.

Episode 7
Move away and say you don’t have a fever
But you look sad.

Episode 8
Vegetable curry
I’m happy for you.

Episode 9
We are childhood friends.
Not at all.

Episode 10
It’s not big deal…
There is a guy I like.

Episode 11
Work up your courage
Refuse to let him go

Episode 12
That’s not true…
My feelings will never change.

Episode 13
Does it taste good?
That’s not the way I meant it.

Episode 14
Cover it up by laughing
I’m sorry.

Episode 15
I know you’ll protect me.
Say you’ll go

Super Happy End

Season 1: Sequel

Episode 1
You got something on your mouth.
Walk to his house with him

Episode 2
He’s the guy who caught the thief.
Hatta Produce

Episode 3
  … Ryu
The news

Episode 4
Your bandana is twisted.
Cheer him up

Episode 5
I can’t think of anything.
You know that stuff well.

Episode 6
Call out to Ryu
Are you busy at the store?

Episode 7
  I’m relieved.
Don’t put yourself at risk like that!

Episode 8
Catch Ryu in your arms
  It gives carrots their orange color.

Episode 9
  Try a few food samples
Lean back against his shoulder

Super Happy End
  

Season 2: 3 Years Later

Bonus:
You’re popular
Hug him

Episode 1
I wanna take a trip.
I got to spend time with Ryu.

Episode 2
Open your mouth
I want to write one, too.

Episode 3
I’ll make you coffee.
Teach him how to use the cutlery

Episode 4
You introduced me as your girlfriend...
  Reach out

Episode 5
  Hug Ryuzo
It’s my fault.

Episode 6
Hold his hand
I wish Ryu could try this.

Episode 7
Hang up
 Decline politely

Episode 8
Actually, Ryu and I…
We’re alone now.

Episode 9
Copy Ryuzo
I promise you the same…

Super Happy End

Season 2: Living with Him

Episode 1
Can you help me clean the room ?
Hug him

Episode 2
Call Ryu
Get a little closer to him

Episode 3
Is that a keychain?
I would never dump him.

Episode 4
Didn’t I kick you ?
You stayed with Ichigo, right ?

Episode 5
They’re cute!
Pat his head

Episode 6
It captures our town well.
Can you come home earlier?

Episode 7
I like it.
I’ll hang them myself!

Episode 8
Our bathtub is too small…
Let’s look around!

Episode 9
 Calm down, you too.
Energizing juice

Super Happy End
  

Season 3: 10 Years Later

Episode 1  
I'm glad your dream came true.
Okay!
 
Episode 2
Shall we go home?
What do you like about me...?
 
Episode 3
Is that how it looks?
Will you dance with the students?
 
Episode 4
Yes!
What is this?!
 
Episode 5
Let's think of another way.
Convince the teacher
 
Episode 6
I missed you, too.
I feel better!
 
Episode 7
What are you doing?
Actually, I've been sick...
 
Episode 8
Ryuzo.
Cry because you can't help it.
 
Episode 9
Cheer him up
Gently shake him awake

Super Happy End

2 comments:

  1. Thank you!! (●´∀`●)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't think they are making Ryuzo's wedding story. T^T
    All the other weddibg storys cane out around the same time, plus they have the new "Bride in Training" storys.........

    ReplyDelete