April 19, 2014

[Walkthrough] Kissed by the Baddest Bidder - Mitsunari Baba

Season 1: Main Story

Episode 1
I’m not a “thing”.
Push his hands away

Episode 2
Glare at him silently
Stunned silence

Episode 3
Say in monotone: “You’re always an optimist”.
That’s not good at all!

Episode 4
About my own fate
  Just my first name.

Episode 5
Your love life
Why do you say that?

Episode 6
He’s just mysterious.
Reach out a hand

Episode 7
Don’t be so full of yourself.
No.

Episode 8
  I don’t dislike him.
You really won’t stop me?

Episode 9
Genuinely interested
I’m sorry.

Episode 10
Stare at him
Silently leave

Episode 11
  I don’t know.
  Let Mr. Kishi talk.

Episode 12
Touch his hand
You never change...

Season 1: Sequel

Episode 1
Take it with your fingers
That’s not enough.

Episode 2
Do you speak from experience?
Are you here on an investigation?

Episode 3
Are you sick?
I thought it was Baba

Episode 4
I trust you.
What about you?

Episode 5
Casually sit down
Turn away in a huff

Episode 6
That’s one way of looking at it.
You should be with the one you love.

Episode 7
Squeeze his hand back
You want me to say yes, right?

Season 2: Living Together

Episode 1
Of course.
Look around

Episode 2
I’m worried because you’re hot.
No, no…

Episode 3
Call out to him
I’m a little mad.

Episode 4
It doesn’t matter.
Don’t work too hard.

Episode 5
About my boyfriend.
Sorry, I already have a boyfriend.

Episode 6
What about what the kids want?
Someone gave it to me.

Episode 7
Don’t touch me!
I’m sorry.

Episode 8
That’s up to you.
Let’s do our best.

Episode 9
Look at Baba
Thanks.

Season 2: Twist of Fate

Episode 1
His kindness
Sounds business-like.

Episode 2
Everyone makes mistakes.
Encourage Baba

Episode 3
Ask if he’s been to the penthouse
I’m worried about you.
Episode 4
This has nothing to do with rules.
He’s important to me.

Episode 5
That you can’t save Baba
I want to help you escape.

Episode 6
No, I’m sorry.
I want to be together forever.

Episode 7
The other guys won’t be happy.
You’re not acting like yourself.

Episode 8
You’re a coward.
Buy some time

Episode 9
Baba’s really important, isn’t he?
Resist

 (*Note: Special Thanks to Samoaya for sending me this Walkthrough!)

Season 3: The Proposal

Episode 1
It's part of my job.
Is it a rival of yours?

Episode 2
Make sure he’s serious
Get mad

Episode 3
I feel the same.
Are you hurt?

Episode 4
That's just like you.
Quietly watch

Episode 5
I think so too.
Is it special to you?

Episode 6
Some other thieves sent that threat.
Just a coincidence

Episode 7
Apologize
How do you know?

Episode 8
Happiness
I’m sorry.

Episode 9
Cry hard
Ask about the secret treasure

Happy Ending


1 comment:

  1. For the main story I keep getting good ending, not happy ending. I followed the walkthrough twice now and still good ending.

    ReplyDelete