April 28, 2014

[Walkthrough] My Forged Wedding - Kunihiko Aikawa

Season 1: Main Story

Episode 1
Smile quietly
He's earnest.

Episode 2
This is your favorite.
It's rather normal.

Episode 3
Ask him
Thank him earnestly

Episode 4
Pull hands away
Don't ask anything

Episode 5
Go shopping for supplies
Joke back

Episode 6
Pick one myself
Fit it for him

Episode 7
Close eyes
Brag and say: "It's great."

Episode 8
Pinch his arm
Because we live together.

Episode 9
Don't move
Don't move

Episode 10
Glare and yell
Are you sure?

Episode 11
Think about it.
Thanks for coming.

Episode 12
Absolutely.
I'll go with someone special.

Episode 13
Because you go on dates.
Stay put

Episode 14
Tea
Force a smile

Season 1: Sequel

Episode 1
I wish it’d happen soon.
You’re mixing your personal life.

Episode 2
Hang the clothes for the wedding
Wave

Episode 3
I’ll fix the way I sleep.
Do nothing

Episode 4
Sing to distract yourself
I’m looking forward to it!

Episode 5
Pretend to pinch Kunihiko
Souvenirs for the guys

Episode 6
I believe in Kunihiko

Episode 7
Uncle, I’m going home.
Tease Kunihiko

Episode 8
It’s not your fault.
Thank him

Episode 9
Because we live together...
I hope he realizes my feelings soon.

Season 2: Main Story

Episode 1
Hazuki seems so happy.
Hope I can stay with Kunihiko forever.

Episode 2
You’ve got it wrong!
What’s that supposed to mean?

Episode 3
You were awake?
Okay.

Episode 4
Don’t feel guilty!
Sorry, Mom.

Episode 5
They won’t.
Follow dad

Episode 6
You look like a different man.
Bowed my head

Episode 7
Okay.
I don’t know what’s going on.

Episode 8
Thank you.
It’s your fault.

Episode 9
Yeah.
I looked up at Kunihiko

Episode 10
Did something happen?
It’s a temporary Long Island opening.

Episode 11
I was sleeping.
Y-yeah.

Episode 12
You’re going to tickle me to death?
I wasn’t feeling well.

Episode 13
You’re amazing!
Kunihiko, you also…

Episode 14
I’ll watch it for sure!
I’ll drink too!

Season 2: Wedding Bells

Episode 1
Because we’re newlyweds.
Did you think they were good?

Episode 2
Be honest and say he’s sexy
Pout

Episode 3
Thank you.
What a good man you really are.

Episode 4
Smile
I was imagining a baby.

Episode 5
I love him.
Get jealous

Episode 6
It’s a project made for me!
Laugh embarrassingly

Episode 7
I’m not telling.
Is he right?

Episode 8
Hug him from behind
It was because we went to the bar.

Episode 9
Kunihiko was always the one.
Beer vouchers at Long Island

Episode 10
I was gawking.
Mr. Osanai would have noticed.

Episode 11
I guess everyone saw us kissing.
Stay put

Episode 12
That he cries easily?
Ask him to turn around


(*Note: Sorry, this Walkthrough is still missing! If you by any chance have it, I would be very grateful if you could share them with us! Just send me a mail (dawnire@gmail.com) or post it in the comment box below. Thank you!)

Season 3: Honeymoon
(*Note: Sorry, this Walkthrough is still missing! If you by any chance have it, I would be very grateful if you could share them with us! Just send me a mail (dawnire@gmail.com) or post it in the comment box below. Thank you!)

Season 3: My Beloved Bride
(*Note: Sorry, this Walkthrough is still missing! If you by any chance have it, I would be very grateful if you could share them with us! Just send me a mail (dawnire@gmail.com) or post it in the comment box below. Thank you!)

Season 4: The Shape of Love

(*Note: Sorry, this Walkthrough is still missing! If you by any chance have it, I would be very grateful if you could share them with us! Just send me a mail (dawnire@gmail.com) or post it in the comment box below. Thank you!)

Season 4: Another Forged Wedding


1 comment: