April 27, 2014

[Walkthrough] My Forged Wedding - Takao Maruyama

Season 1: Main Story
 
Episode 1
Get mad
Bow back

Episode 2
Leave it as it
He’s a little mischievous isn’t he?

Episode 3
You can cook?
I think you spoil them too much.

Episode 4
It’s a little embarrassing.
He cares for his family deeply.

Episode 5
It was probably meant to be.
Ooops, you got me.

Episode 6
Console Ryu
For everyone.

Episode 7
Stay as is.
I’m not your younger sister.

Episode 8
I’ll pour the tea
Stare at him

Episode 9
Let’s walk around some more.
We’re going to be happy together.

Episode 10
Smile and act embarrassed
I don’t know if it’s for the best.

Episode 11
Oh, I’m so happy.
I don’t deserve to wear this.

Episode 12
Did you get used to living with me now?
Gracious

Episode 13
Praise him
Thank him

Episode 14
For rushing over.
I love Takao.

Season 1: Sequel

Episode 1
Eat it all by yourself
Get mad and hide your embarrassment

Episode 2
There you go treating me like a child.
Change the subject for him

Episode 3
Smile and say nothing
Cling onto Takao's shirt

Episode 4
I'm sorry I made you worry!
Because I left the house alone.

Episode 5
Wait for Takao to tell you himself
Be embarrassed like Takao

Episode 6
Don't worry about me.
Shove the panties in the pocket

Episode 7
Welcome to Long Island!
Have I really?!

Episode 8
I was just thinking how cool he looks.
Ask him directly

Episode 9
Gently kiss him
Thanks.

Season 2: Main Story

 Episode 1
Get upset
I was hoping to see you.

Episode 2
Hold the baby
Let’s take him home.

Episode 3
I’m a little worried.
We’ll celebrate when we’re alone.

Episode 4
Thank him.
Hand Nom-Nom over

Episode 5
Asuka is amazing
Admit honestly

Episode 6
It’s for me too.
I promised to protect him

Episode 7
Feel depressed
Warn him

Episode 8
I did.
My worries are gone.

Episode 9
To Long Island, where Nom-Nom is
Tell her not to repeat it again

Episode 10
Yuta is hardworking.
Don’t worry.

Episode 11
Need to be cautious.
Let’s have a drink

Episode 12
Invite her for a walk
Go with them

Episode 13
Think about how she feels.
That makes it even more sad.

Episode 14
Let’s go.
He’s challenging authority.

Season 2: Wedding Bells

Episode 1
I’ll support you.
Then let’s go on a date!

Episode 2
It’s a great idea.
Please say something.

Episode 3
Smile at him
Hope you get your work done.

Episode 4
I felt uneasy too.
Who is Aoi?

Episode 5
All girls are...
I hope we have a lot of kids.

Episode 6
Squeeze his hand back
Yes, we should let them.

Episode 7
Andromeda
I love you.

Episode 8
Don’t work too hard!
Sorry, he’s such a pain.

Episode 9
Wait until he brings it up
Am I not reliable to you?

Episode 10
You’re pretty sharp.
Please don’t say that!

Episode 11
Hug him back
Lend him my shoulder

Episode 12
It’s sweet.
It’s a big family.


(*Note: Special Thanks to Gisella & Samoaya for sending me their Walkthrough!)

Season 3: Honeymoon

Episode 1
-C: Let’s choose together
-A: Get your fortune told.

Episode 2
-B: Treat him to a home-cooked meal.
-C: You could’ve given me a heart attack!

Episode 3
-A: No, I’m fine.
-C: I want to see a different side of you from usual.

Episode 4
-C: Suggest taking a picture together.
-C: Yeah… I think so too.

Episode 5
-B: It’s nothing.
-A: I thought it was cute.

Episode 6
-A: Yeah
-C: It sounds fun, don’t you think?

Episode 7
-A: Let’s take a picture for him.
-C: Marc Chagall

Episode 8
-B: You’re an adult, so…
-C: I like how he cares so much for his family.

Episode 9
-C: Tell the whole truth
-A: Obediently hand it over

Bed End

(*Note: Sorry, this Walkthrough is still missing! If you by any chance have it, I would be very grateful if you could share them with us! Just send me a mail (dawnire@gmail.com) or post it in the comment box below. Thank you!)

Season 3: My Beloved Bride
(*Note: Sorry, this Walkthrough is still missing! If you by any chance have it, I would be very grateful if you could share them with us! Just send me a mail (dawnire@gmail.com) or post it in the comment box below. Thank you!)

Season 4: The Shape of Love

(*Note: Sorry, this Walkthrough is still missing! If you by any chance have it, I would be very grateful if you could share them with us! Just send me a mail (dawnire@gmail.com) or post it in the comment box below. Thank you!)

Season 4: Another Forged Wedding


3 comments:

  1. desaparecio otra vez el tutorial de la luna de miel :c

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sorry for my bad Spanish, I used Google Translator: Non he encontrado un tutorial de luna de miel, por lo que non se puede encontrar aqui. Lo siento :(

      Delete
  2. I'm sorry for my bad english.
    I already completed Takao's Honeymoon.
    How should I do to give you the correct answers ?

    ReplyDelete