April 13, 2014

[Walkthrough] Pirates in Love - Morgan

Main Story

Episode 1
Yes.
...

Episode 2
I don't know...
Just a crew member.

Episode 3
Yes.
A little...

Episode 4
Did you feel sorry for him?
I don't think you're a bad person.

Episode 5
...
I wanted to buy something.

Episode 6
I'm worried.
I'll do it.

Episode 7
I wondered.
Crybaby

Episode 8
No.
No way.

Episode 9
I can't...
You have a child.

Episode 10
Captain hates me now.
Captain you idiot!

Episode 11
Okay.
It's none of your business.

Episode 12
I feel safe.
I'll stay on the Sirius.

Episode 13
No.
Believe Alan

Episode 14
I wanted to stay with you.
Only you could be our Captain.

Episode 15
We need Alan.
Yes!

Episode 16
You won't forget me, right?
I'll go with you.

Sequel

Episode 1
Maybe…
I’m not his fiancee!

Episode 2
Your words distracted me.
I don’t think you’ll lose.

Episode 3
Yes Sir.
He is the most important person to me.

Episode 4
Blow up the gallows
I’m glad you’re okay.

Episode 5
It’s a secret.
Please return to me.

Episode 6

Where Captain Morgan is.

Episode 7
I have something to say.
Of course!

Episode 8
Yes!
Captain Morgan

Episode 9
I can’t do that!
I agree with Captain Morgan.

Second Sequel

 Episode 1
Will you stop drinking?
Who is this woman?

Episode 2
I'll do my best.
But why?

Episode 3
I love them.
What are you talking about?

Episode 4
I don't want to stay with Alan.
I can't wait.

Episode 5
I want to have a wedding!
Are you sure we can take it?

Episode 6
Captain's hometown
I should be the one to thank you.

Episode 7
Throw oil on the deck.
You can pick.

Episode 8
What do you think, Captain?
You're wrong!

Episode 9
Don't listen to him!
I was scared.

4 comments:

  1. in the main story why are there two chapter two?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh! That's my mistake, sorry. Thanks for telling me about this! I'll fix it right away.

      Delete