13 April, 2014

[Walkthrough] Pirates in Love (Captain's Cut) - Hayate

Maiden Voyage

Episode 1
I do!
Do you have another choice?

Episode 2
Fight back with a deck brush
Just follow him.

Episode 3
Are you sure?
..........

Episode 4
I'm sorry.
O...okay.

Episode 5
Shake head
Hug him

Episode 6
It was so good. I can't believe it.
Ok, all right.

Episode 7
Ok.
They all look yummy!

Episode 8
I'm excited to go shopping together.
He's my supervisor.

Episode 9
Courage?
I got to go and tell Hayate.

Episode 10
I wanna know that too.
I want you to keep on protecting me.

Episode 11
I'll come with you.
Yes.

Episode 12
Sure.
That's right!

Episode 13
I get it.
(...Embarrassing...)

Episode 14
Me neither.
...Ok.

Episode 15
Maybe...
Thank God...

Super Happy Ending

Deeper Waters

Episode 1
I don't know.
Stop him

Episode 2
Ask him to go
I'll fight too.

Episode 3
Hold the hand
Throw something

Episode 4
Hug him
Yes, we were.

Episode 5
Go with him
What's wrong?

Episode 6
Ask to treat it
Get embarrassed

Episode 7
Yes.
Go and grab his arm

Episode 8
Don't worry about it.
I was admiring you.

Episode 9
Stab me.
Convince him

Super Happy Ending

A Pirate's Life is for Me

Episode 1
You looked nice.
Agree with Hayate

Episode 2
It's up to you.
It was my decision.

Episode 3
Let me hold you.
It was cold.

Episode 4
What did the Captain say?
Say something to Ryuga

Episode 5
Sit next to him
Make delicious food.

Episode 6
Why are you telling me now?
Let's lift your curse.

Episode 7
Looks abstract.
Hold me tighter.

Episode 8
Let's take turns.
Prepare to start a fire

Episode 9
Defeat the buccaneer
The quickest way to the Sirius crew.

Episode 10
Call for Hayate
Explain for Hayate

Super Happy Ending

No comments:

Post a Comment