06 May, 2014

[Walkthrough] Office Secrets - Toranosuke Hajime

Main Story

Episode 1
I could bring you some lunch?
Everyone is staring at you...

 Episode 2
Thank you.
I should stay.

 Episode 3
Don't stare at me.
Give an opinion

 Episode 4
Move your shoulder
I'll go and find him.

Episode 5
I'll get him coffee with sugar.
Apologize

 Episode 6
A bottle
Stare at the ceiling

 Episode 7
Cover your face
Say nothing

 Episode 8
Glare at him
Check for yourself

 Episode 9
Shut your eyes
Shake his arm

 Episode 10
Talk about the store
Hope he leaves soon

 Episode 11
You're not that bad!
Look away

 Episode 12
We can't lose hope!
Wipe it off

 Episode 13
I should tell Toranosuke.
Let him hug you

 Episode 14
Ask him
Say nothing

Happy Ending

Sequel

 Episode 1
I want Tora to see.
It's MY vacation.

 Episode 2
I look pretty in everything.
Why are you so confident?

 Episode 3
Be honest. Say you're worried
Suggest we go in one

Episode 4
Raise it yourself
I like that face!

 Episode 5
Say nothing
Thank him

 Episode 6
Think about kimono
Squeeze his hand

 Episode 7
Stay professional
Embrace him

 Episode 8
Ask where you're going
 
Episode 9
Be coy
It was everyone.

Super Happy Ending

The Proposal

Episode 1
Meat, please!
You seem really busy.

Episode 2
Offer him coffee
Try to stay calm

Episode 3
Leave it on his desk
Can be harsh, but is very kind

Episode 4
Hang in there.
Am I interrupting something?

Episode 5
Congratulate Hayashida
Talk about the baseball game

Episode 6
Share your idea with him
Tell him everything

Episode 7
It’s hard to bring them up.
Shake of his hand

Episode 8
It’s not about money.
Hawaii’s such a nice place.

Episode 9
You’re cocky.
Trust me!

Super Happy Ending

The Wedding

Episode 1
Control your emotion
I'm of some use.

Episode 2
Rumors are horrible!
Move away

Episode 3
It's a secret.
Check out the shop

Episode 4
Let's continue observing.
I wouldn't know...

Episode 5
Is he going to be alright?
Instinctively get excited

Episode 6
Thanks for the invitation!
Yes, it is mine.

Episode 7
Answer truthfully
Be angry

Episode 8
Apologize again
Unbutton his shirt

Episode 9
Actually, yeah...
He really is amazing.

Super Happy Ending

2 comments:

  1. bei der main story fehlt zwischen "Talk about the store" und "You're not that bad!" dieser Satz:

    Hope he leaves soon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wirklich? Danke, ich hab es gar nicht bemerkt! (^^;)

    -Dawn-

    ReplyDelete