16 May, 2014

[Walkthrough] Shall we date?: Destiny Ninja - Benkei Musashibo




Chapter 1

Push him away. - Love State +1
Say nothing. - Love State -1

Let me be your servant. - Love State +1, Get CG
I'll fight with you. - Love State -1, Get CG


Chapter 2

Could you... Please move? - Love State +1
You're a bad sleeper. - Love State -1

I was a little embarrassed. - Love State +1
Quite unthinkable, yes. - Love State -1


Chapter 3

That's thanks to you Benkei. - Love State +1
That's not true at all. - Love State -1

It's a wonderful story. - Love State +1
I'm jealous. - Love State -1


Chapter 4

Friendship Level Checkpoint
100 Friendship Level required

I can see how kind you are. - Love State +1
You need to practice. - Love State -1

I think it's fine to worry. - Love State +1
You're a pure person Benkei. - Love State -1


Chapter 5

Persuade Benkei. - Love State +1
Go with Hyuga's plan. - Love State -1

Call out to him. - Love State +1, Get CG
Leave. - Love State -1


Chapter 6

Today is very important. - Love State +1
It's because your looking at me. - Love State -1

Quickly escape with Benkei. - Love State +1
Help Yoshitune. - Love State -1


Chapter 7

Stay still. - Love State +1
Look for a chance to escape. - Love State -1

I don't want that time to come. - Love State +1, Get CG
When will that be? - Love State -1

Chapter 8

Run after him. - Love State +1
Wait and see. - Love State -1

Benkei...? - Love State +1
Yoshitsune...? - Love State -1


Chapter 9

I'd be happy to accompany you! - Love State +1
Not tonight. - Love State -1

Don't Drink. - Love State +1, Get CG
Drink. - Love State -1


Chapter 10

Protect Shizuka. - Love State +1
Wait and see. - Love State -1

I look forward to it. - Love State +1
Are you really alright? - Love State -1


Chapter 11

Tell him your real feelings. - Love State +1, Get CG
Don't say anything. - Love State -1

You're the only one for me Benkei. - Love State +1
Then who's the one for me? - Love State -1

Pass Checkpoint
Need 11 Passes to continue

1 comment:

  1. Thank you so much for sharing this! I love Benkei, so this is just great. You have worked hard providing this info for all the ninjas, thank you so very much! (< .^-^.)/

    ReplyDelete