June 23, 2014

[Walkthrough] Enchanted in the Moonlight - Miyabi

Season 1: Main Story

Episode 1
Thank him
I don’t need ‘pleasure’.

Episode 2
He’s just my boss.
He’s nice and he’s nothing like you.
 
Episode 3
Call for Miyabi
Pervert!

Episode 4
You look like a fox.
I don’t need to show you.

Episode 5
Why are you mad?
You’re terrible!

Episode 6
Really? You will?
Did something happen?

Episode 7
We’ll have separate bedrooms, right?
But you’re always forcing me…

Episode 8
He really just came to hang out.
Are you lonely?

Episode 9
Then why were you staying so close to me?
I’m sorry for worrying you guys.

Episode 10
Hug him with all you’ve got
I can’t stop shaking...

Episode 11
You said I was a tool.
I trust you.

Episode 12
I’m not moving on my own.
Don’t look! You’re embarrassing me.

Season 1: Sequel

Episode 1
What other reason could I have?
Shouldn’t you go to bed?

Episode 2
Take Miyabi’s hand
Don’t say such weird things!

Episode 3
We’ll figure something out.
They’re right.

Episode 4
I could never love anyone else!
I missed you...

Episode 5
Go ahead!
Same here.

Episode 6
I will save him.
They’ll understand each other one day.

Episode 7
If that’s what you want.
Please!

 Season 2: Love Nest for Two

Episode 1
Just a little.
Argue

Episode 2
Meaning more than we already are?
Escape Yakumo’s grip

Episode 3
I’m sorry!
I want to protect you too.

Episode 4
Let’s make them together.
You did all this so I can go to work?

Episode 5
Why are you apologizing?
Kohaku

Episode 6
Look at me
You’re the only one for me.

Episode 7
I don’t have much of an appetite...
They’d wipe out the ayakashi

Episode 8
That’s terrible, he’s your friend!
I would’ve done that for anyone.

Episode 9
You can’t fool him.
Because I’m me.

 (*Note: Special Thanks to Samoaya for sending me this Walkthrough!)

Season 2: Seeds of Doubt in Love's Garden

Episode 1
What other reason could I have?
Enjoy

Episode 2
Take Miyabi’s hand
It's yours too

Episode 3
What should I do?
They’re right...

Episode 4
I could never love anyone else.
And you are?

Episode 5
Go ahead
Same here.

Episode 6
I will save him!
As long as we can be together.

Episode 7
Hug him back
Please!

Happy Ending 

(*Note: Special Thanks to Ravyn for this Walkthrough! THANKS!)

Season 3: Thorns in the Bouquet

Episode 1
A
B
 Episode 2
A
B
Episode 3
B
C
Episode 4
A
A
Episode 5
A
B
Episode 6
B
A
Episode 7
B
A
Happy Ending

(*Note: Special Thanks to Ravyn for this Walkthrough! THANKS!)

Season 3: A Twisted Wedding Arch

Prologue
[no option]

Episode 1
B
A

Episode 2
A
B

Episode 3
B
A

Episode 4
A
C

Episode 5
C
A

Episode 6
B
B

Episode 7
C
B

Happy Ending

3 comments:

  1. I need help with love nest for two epilogue 1, 2, and 3 beat for Miyabi

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can help with happy ending for wedding Arch, forgot to write down the bouquet but can add that later if wanted.

    Wedding Arch:

    (P) no option
    (1) B
    A
    (2) A
    B
    (3) B
    A
    (4) A
    C
    (5) C
    A
    (6) B
    B
    (7) C
    B
    (8)= Happy Ending

    😊

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. THANK YOU! I just added your Walkthrough and I would be very glad, if you could send me the one for the bouquet as well. ^^
      Thanks!

      Delete